Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Create Your Own Armour Effect.

OP VmasterRecon

Now that 343i are adding new content to the games that were never in them, I thought it might be a fun idea for the Community to come up with their own ideas for armour effects. Maybe someone at 343i will take a gander and add some of our ideas in an upcoming Season, who knows?

Chilly - Snow falls around the player or a small blizzard swirls around them.
We are long overdue for an armor effect that gives us an actual Halo above our helmets, let's go one step further and get some angel wings too.
Now that 343i are adding new content to the games that were never in them, I thought it might be a fun idea for the Community to come up with their own ideas for armour effects. Maybe someone at 343i will take a gander and add some of our ideas in an upcoming Season, who knows?

Chilly - Snow falls around the player or a small blizzard swirls around them.
I dont see why flames should be limited to just ones head, so perhaps a torso flame effect.

that would actually be beneficial in machinima also since being on fire seems to happen a lot.

Maybe a subtle shine effect over ones armor. Honestly its hard to think of effects that could actually work.
A armor effect that I’ve always wanted was a Aura that flows around your entire Spartan and the color can be changed by your main color
I’d like to have Black spiritual smoke smothering my Spartan and Ashes coming off it, when dying leaves behind a creeper Whisper
Laugh Track: Your death is comedic gold. Plays on death. (You're laughed at on demise)

Flatulence: Beans, the musical fruit. Plays on death. (Immaturity at its finest)

Radioactive: Glow green like you came from a Fallout wasteland. Emits global light.

Blizzard: The opposite of fire heads.
Great idea, I'd love to see new effects added to MCC and even bring them to Infinite. Here's a few ideas...

Fog - Thich gray cloud forms around the player.
Mist - Similar to "Pestilence" but allows user color choice.
Galaxy - Form a spiral galaxy around player, purple/blue particles.
Black Hole - Use black hole gun effect from Halo 5 or similar effect.
A blood dripping effect would be cool