Hi spartans, do you think they ever will put the cross play with xbox and pc?
Unless Halo: The Master Chief Collection for the Xbox One gets keyboard and mouse support, I certainly hope not.
If I they do they need to make a setting to where console players don't get matched with PC players... I am not interested in playing against players who can hack and cheat with ease from their PC.
Absolutely I think it will happen. The fact that 343 wants to keep the og aim assist for controller use on PC points to a real motivation from them to have the option to implement this at some point if they can.
They won't do it on MCC, future halo yes, but they don't have the time to do so
i really hope they implement cross play for campaign, firefight and even multiplayer (with the option to turn it off for ranked) ... i see old friends, i haven't played with for many years, coming online again and playing MCC on PC. and since my PC is broken, i can't play with them on that platform and at the moment i don't have the money to buy a new one (and it wouldn't be a cheap one, bc i don't want to upgrade every other year)
I'm hoping we see crossplay too because there's no reason dividing the community among both platforms when you can just combine them. Those worried about playing KB&M players shouldn't worry since it isn't much of an advantage (for example, you can't crouch strafe on KBM). Or they could do what CoD did and have the crossplay be set to searching for those who are using the same input device as you are. It just makes sense as it would bring everyone together and grow the Halo community.
I'm hoping we see crossplay too because there's no reason dividing the community among both platforms when you can just combine them. Those worried about playing KB&M players shouldn't worry since it isn't much of an advantage (for example, you can't crouch strafe on KBM). Or they could do what CoD did and have the crossplay be set to searching for those who are using the same input device as you are. It just makes sense as it would bring everyone together and grow the Halo community.
Yeah.. you're right.. let's hope
I really hope they inyroduce cross play. Many of my friends have moved away from Xbox since the 360 and now game on PC. We'd love to play halo together but cant 😓
Im not buying the game on PC due to lack of crossplay and splitscreen. It's 2020 act like it devs!
Would love to see cross play. Anything to make the Halo community bigger is a plus in my books. And I play on both Xbox and PC and use a controller for both and really dont feel a difference when fighting K/M. Maybe they can snipe better but thats it.
They said they'll be looking into it. Needs input based matchmaking like the new call of duty. Plenty of people on PC are using controller.
I believe they might introduce cross play. I play COD Modern Warfare on my PC and I use my controller all the time. It feels just like playing on a console but with the higher detail and frame rates. If they just make the game cross play like COD did it would be just fine. The excuse of PC having the unfair advantage over console is just a bunch of BS now.
I certainly hope not. Crossplay with PC ruins console games. PC is already the most unfair platform with large disparities between PCs. We don't need to add another reason for console players to go 18-50 against PC players in SWAT. The ability to whip pan with a mouse and get like an elimination within the first ten seconds against people who can't hope to move as fast with a controller.
If they add crossplay, they need to keep it strictly optional and none of that "gamepad" or "keyboard and mouse" bs, because that's still forced cross play.
I hope so. If they do, it should be optional, but I'd love to be able to play with the people I know who only have MCC for PC.
Vlexis wrote:
I hope so. If they do, it should be optional, but I'd love to be able to play with the people I know who only have MCC for PC.
I agree. There is no reason not to add optional cross play. I just hope cross play comes out before infinite and before h3 is released on PC. It would be fun to be able to play with my friends on PC. Especially h3 custom games.
I would love for there to be cross play. We would get to play some of the modes that they could only create via from a pc.
Cross-play would be awesome for everything apart from ranked playlists (and SWAT :P). I think it is very possible that it will be implemented; if I remember correctly there was something said about the fact that controller aim assist was kept on PC for the possibility of cross-platform.
I wish it had cross-play, Me and my friend both have it on PC, but he won't play unless his cousin plays with us and he only has it on Xbox.
My friend did have an Xbox but give it to him, so now he can only play Halo on PC.