Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey there, hopefully 343 reads this and I can get an answer, will MCC eventually have cross play, I’m really hoping there is so I can show my friends on PC the journey for me that was halo when I was growing up, and hopefully achieve that feeing again with my pals, thx halo community;)
I agree that there should be an option to enable cross play for matchmaking, in case some players don't wish to play against pc.
Absolutely no to cross play... Have it in customs only.... But no way should PC and console gamers play together in matchmaking. COD has it and you can see how that is working out. I have zero interest in playing with PC players. Seems the majority can't play without cheats. H5 and MCC have some issues already no need to lump PC cheaters in along with them.
No crossplay in competitive multiplayer modes (both ranked and social).
There should only be cross play in customs and campaign.
I’d be fine with it
As of the April 2020 Development Blog, crossplay is currently in the backlog pending further discussions.

It'll be a while whether 343 is gonna give the green light to implement crossplay between the two platforms.
Thank you all, I was meaning to say customs anyways
LethalQ wrote:
Absolutely no to cross play... Have it in customs only.... But no way should PC and console gamers play together in matchmaking. COD has it and you can see how that is working out. I have zero interest in playing with PC players. Seems the majority can't play without cheats. H5 and MCC have some issues already no need to lump PC cheaters in along with them.
You're an absolute moron if you think the majority of pc players play with cheats. Not even close.
LethalQ wrote:
You're an absolute moron if you think the majority of pc players play with cheats. Not even close.
Well Activision has issued something like 70,000 permabans in CODs warzone so that seems like a good amount of PC cheaters to me. Sorry if I think the bugs and issues we have in MCC/H5 is plenty already to deal with. Adding PC players in with console players is bad idea for MCC.
Honestly, when a game is f2p, expect cheaters. No matter what the platform is. I dunno why you're so butthurt towards PC players, but you should just shut the f@#$ up.
It would be an interesting and also risky thing to add
I hope that you can do customs with crossplay and matchmaking, but you would either have to enable it in settings or be in a party with other people from pc/xbox.
And as you see already there is a PC player asking about getting a "developer approved" aim bot for PC.... Perfect example of why I never want to game with PC players in multiplayer. If they want to make it for campaigns and customs then fine... But regular multiplayer needs to stay separate. MCC multiplayer has it's issues already no need to mix in PC hackers into as well.
I mostly interested in crossplay for campaign. Mp should stick to the way it is.
I'm all for customs and co-op modes (firefight, spartan ops, and campaign) having crossplay, but MP shouldn't have it imo. The only way I'd be kind of ok with it is if there is an option to turn it off and you only play with people on your platform, but the game is in a very good playable state right now compared to earlier builds and I'd rather not risk there being issues brought in like what COD currently has (it being free to play or not).
I have zero interest in playing with PC players. Cossplay for customs, sure, but not matchmaking.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Well Activision has issued something like 70,000 permabans in CODs warzone so that seems like a good amount of PC cheaters to me. Sorry if I think the bugs and issues we have in MCC/H5 is plenty already to deal with. Adding PC players in with console players is bad idea for MCC.
70,000 Accounts ok very true. But people also cheat on Console using Xims and Cronus Max what is literally an undetectable aimbot.

70K accounts when the game has 60mill logins is not that much. And the game is F2P also.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
70,000 Accounts ok very true. But people also cheat on Console using Xims and Cronus Max what is literally an undetectable aimbot.

70K accounts when the game has 60mill logins is not that much. And the game is F2P also.
Xims and Cronus max is nowhere close to an aimbot. It simply allows you to use mouse and keyboard on a game without native support for it. It’s no different than hooking up a mouse and keyboard to the Xbox and playing modern warfare now. The issue isn’t cheaters. The real issue is you are too lazy to learn a new input method and scared you’re going to get stomped on by mouse and keyboard when I guarantee you if you swapped over to m/k you’d get wrecked by controller players. 94 kills on shipment in a pc lobby while on the original Xbox one and m/k shows there’s absolutely no reason why m/k shouldn’t have native support in Xbox games and crossplay should be a mandatory step towards the future. Even if you play ranked you’re not a professional gamer and will never be. Think m/k has the advantage? Learn it. Like controller and lounging on the couch? You’re not a competitive gamer. Stop whining. If Xbox is boasting 120 FPS then the technology is there for it to be competitive against your basic gaming pc and laptops. Whether you are or not is really what you’re crying about.
LethalQ wrote:
I am a PC player, I have 2 friends who play on PC but 10+ who play on Xbox. My friends on xbox and myself would be thrilled to play together. If you believe all PC players are hackers, you are sadly mistaken. An overwhelming majority of PC players are extremely competitive and despise hackers. 10/10 can't wait for cross play and neither can my friends on Xbox. It would create a boom in the market that 343 cannot ignore. If you believe a majority of PC players are hackers than you must just get head shot a lot. Mouse and Keyboard is superior to controllers, it's a known fact (except for RPGs like Assassin's creed, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, etc). 144fps is far superior to 30/60 fps, it's a known fact. Being able to lower your graphics settings to minimum so you can see character models easier is far superior (when playing competitive shooters), it's a known fact. Don't let your distaste for hackers ruin this for everyone. Comparing 343 to Activision is a mistake. 343 has a much better detection system for hacking/exploiting/etc.

You're letting the hackers win by getting so worked up about it. Warzone is free, Halo is not. That alone will lower hacker count significantly. Hackers are low life scum, a price gap will keep a majority away.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2