2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 14
Can't wait till there are more ranked playlists. Loving every game the servers allow me to get into so far.
Get better with the battle rifle and better at no scoping with the sniper.
OP were talking about the game Halo right?
The br is the only weapon in halo2...boring. big mistake what halo2 did to halo CE pistol. They could have slightly nerfed it instead of making it worthless.
Br or not Im killin everyone, if they have brs and you dont wanna use them dont run top mid, and wtf are you talking bout zenith snipes, if i get a snipe your not killing me with a br rocket shotgun or anything until my clip is gone. practice bro
thats halo... -.- go play cod pls
This is how Halo is supposed to be played. BRs are fun. I hope you weren't one of those people that enjoyed the blasphemous bloom of the DMR from Reach. It would explain why you are complaining now. It's really not that hard: three shots to the body, one to the head (it might be four to the body, one to the head - at least it was in Halo 4 but I don't think it was in Halo 2). Or the trusty BXR but that doesn't apply to Anniversary maps unfortunately.

What they need to do is separate objectives from Team Slayer. 99% of the games are Team Slayer and sometimes you just want to play good old Multi-Flag CTF on Bloodline/Coagulation.

Just like there should be a dedicated playlist for Dominion outside of normal BTB because it has a totally different flow and is more akin to Invasion (which was Reach's only fund game mode) than normal Big Team Battle.

Pretty much, they need to work on their playlists once matchmaking is all figured out.
Edeboy wrote:
H2A Is'n really fun to play when every single game is Team Brs,, In team brs 90% of the gameplay is just longshot Br:ing other players and if you go close to someone he instantly start to spam his 8 nades to you, THATS not fun. The whole multiplayer gameplay is only shooting with battlerifle and spamming nade. If you pick some other weapons than br, other players dominate you with their br wich have op range and damage. For example, trying snipe in zenith? No way, everyone knows where you are once you shoot somewere, then they just wait you to come in their Br scope and start shooting you, and you will die in one single second, and when they dont see you in their br scope, they throw all their nades in the place wherever you try to snipe, no fun. Please remove Team Brs from Team Halo 2:Anniversary playlists, if u want to play tryhard only Br, then go to Halo Championship Playlist. And Please Nerf grenade dmg or count.
No dude.... go to bed.
Let's think about this logically, there is a reason team BR's is allways voted for by the players like 90% of the time so making a thread saying remove it well that's completly pointless. All I got to say is think more as the community obviously wants it there if it's allways voted for.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
People want no br starts so they can be the only one to go grab a br and a sniper while everyone else runs around with smg's...leave the team brs the way it is. Its fun to be able to take out a camping sniper or at least have a chance to be able to get him to back off while u run at him
Edeboy wrote:
H2A Is'n really fun to play when every single game is Team Brs,, In team brs 90% of the gameplay is just longshot Br:ing other players and if you go close to someone he instantly start to spam his 8 nades to you, THATS not fun. The whole multiplayer gameplay is only shooting with battlerifle and spamming nade. If you pick some other weapons than br, other players dominate you with their br wich have op range and damage. For example, trying snipe in zenith? No way, everyone knows where you are once you shoot somewere, then they just wait you to come in their Br scope and start shooting you, and you will die in one single second, and when they dont see you in their br scope, they throw all their nades in the place wherever you try to snipe, no fun. Please remove Team Brs from Team Halo 2:Anniversary playlists, if u want to play tryhard only Br, then go to Halo Championship Playlist. And Please Nerf grenade dmg or count.
Just get better lol.
Well, in OPs defense, it does seem like every match that I've played has been BRs on Lockdown :/
Well then play another game bud. Go play halo 4. If you don't like team BRs and you don't like lots of nades then halo 2 is not the game for you. Probably a little out of your skill range
There are certain maps that are absolutely fine without BRs like Zanzibar because of the vehicle play. BRs make vehicles like ghosts and warthogs fairly useless. I also feel like SMG start works fine on Lockout but have you tried SMG starts on Acension? It's absolutely brutal especially with the banshee and sniper fest. You cannot get near anyone on that map without a BR (even with the BR it can be very difficult to make a comeback).
I love Team BRs.

Go away.
Just another "i suck too much so make it easier for me" thread. These are the type of threads that ruin new Halos since 343 will take this literally.
Im sick with the BRs, but jesus christ. I have yet to experience full Halo multiplayer because all i know is team BRs. EVERY.SINGLE.GAME. No one wants to play anything different. Im great solo with a BR but i miss the capture the flag and single bomb assault that consisted of great strategy . The variety of gamemodes kept Halo fun for so long. Hell i would be perfectly happy if there was team BR capture the flag, ect I'm just tired of playing the same -Yoink-. At some point they will give it it's own game mode i believe because the unbalancing in game types chosen is staggering. Id say 95 out of every 100 is Slayer BR. Whether you like it or not, 343 will probably change something for those that like skirmish also, but can never play.
Edeboy wrote:
Agreed BR's is no fun. Remove entireley? No seperate playlist perhaps?...yes
The life blood of Halo, might want to get used to it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 14