Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Did the Halo Channel ever... you know, WORK!?!?!?

OP TRITONK175

Like seriously, has it always been totally dysfunctional???
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
TRITONK175 wrote:
I've found it to be quite slow, clunky, and not very intuitive.

I think it is a poor substitute for the x360 waypoint app.
AshamanND wrote:
TRITONK175 wrote:
I've found it to be quite slow, clunky, and not very intuitive.

I think it is a poor substitute for the x360 waypoint app.
I really really REALLY miss the waypoint app. It was far superior to Halo channel. I think I even removed it from my Xbox. At least I know I haven't tried using it in years probably. It is super lame. Lots of buffering and pretty pointless to use most the time.
The Halo Channel is entirely useless and the fact they haven't chosen to remove it or fix it, is kind of embarrassing. My criticism is constructive and should not be analysed with offense. 343i deals with a lot of feedback and it can be overwhelming, but they need to respond to it and accept necessary criticism.
Yeah, it's in pretty bad shape. Personally I'd like the option to install the Terminal videos and play them in-game. I've got a 4TB external drive, so storage space isn't a major concern for me.
Whenever you play MCC and access a terminal it still throws you in the Halo Channel which I absolutely can't stand.
This isn't really a topic for the MCC forums