Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Did you fix the bandana skull yet?

OP Lolicop Patrol

I started playing H2A the other day after about a few weeks of being too busy to play and noticed all battery based weapons still deplete to zero. Are you guys going to fix that? I'd like to have unlimited ammo like in Halo CEA.

if not, can we have an explanation as to why you changed it from HALO CEA?

thank you for your time.
Someone, .....anyone,...... repond?
I believe 343 haven't even addressed the issue... Same goes with the strange Halo 2 glitch where you are penalised for destroying vehicles...

Goes to show whether or not they even tested anything in the first place...
Nothing matters as long as you get 1th on the leaderboards
Solaris XD wrote:
What? Was that a joke!?
Was the same with HCEA....
Yeah, I'll admit, there are times where i would just like to mow every single enemy down with an energy sword.

b-but...i can't do that :(
I believe 343 haven't even addressed the issue... Same goes with the strange Halo 2 glitch where you are penalised for destroying vehicles...

Actually they did update this in a recent patch.

Actually they did update this in a recent patch.
Wrong. That was Halo 3. Destroying vehicles in Halo 2 still awards me with a whopping... -100!
It's not something that needs "fixing." It's how it was designed. It was the same way in Halo Anniversary.
It's not something that needs "fixing." It's how it was designed. It was the same way in Halo Anniversary.
No, I think you misread. 343 LIED. The skull did not have this effect in the ORIGINAL HALO 2.

So yes, it has to be fixed, or, REVERTED, otherwise 343 should now say, "we left the game as it is, however we changed a few things for -blams- and giggles.

EDIT: I think I noticed your confusion Joyful, we meant Halo 2 not CE. You played Halo 2 on the Xbox right my man? Please tell me you did, I am sure you would notice 343 changed the effects of the skull. Remember? Head-shot explosions? The confetti stuff was in Halo CE, 3, REACH, ODST and 4.
So does that mean they are fixing it in the new update so the bandana skull works and the grunt birthday party?
Yeah, I'll admit, there are times where i would just like to mow every single enemy down with an energy sword.

b-but...i can't do that :(
lik dis ifu cri evrytim
Solaris XD wrote:

What? Was that a joke!?
I have the "1th Nameplate"
I doubt 343 even acknowledged these issues, why? because they LIED and changed things ON PURPOSE.

...Because you know that 'corny pro team' (or whoever was the brains behind this) thought it was too cheesy, and not MLG enough to have sword flying or specific skull effects and lose points for destroying vehicles...
I doubt 343 even acknowledged these issues, why? because they LIED and changed things ON PURPOSE.

...Because you know that 'corny pro team' (or whoever was the brains behind this) thought it was too cheesy, and not MLG enough to have sword flying or specific skull effects and lose points for destroying vehicles...
No idea why they couldn't port the original version. Sword flying was a huge part of the game. It was what made Mr Monopoli's legendary speed run actually possible to do.
I second this. Although I'm not sure if the feature is intended, I'm certain that the feature is terrible. What if I want those swords on Delta Halo to be useful? What if I want the REX sword to last beyond the hotel Zanzibar battle? The sentinel beam could also use some infinite ammo.
I was looking forward to trying to play using only a sword too, only to find that it just doesn't work on battery weapons.

343 I know you have a lot on your plate, but could you just make a small update to fix the skulls?