Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Does Anybody Even Still Play MCC?

OP Prime8684

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Prime8684 wrote:
I still play mcc. It is hard to find a game sometimes though. you pretty much have to have your own lobby.
Not sure I know how to do that?
try getting together a few Xbox live friends and creating your own party. that way you can switch between game types to get the achievements you each need. unlike with people you will never see again.
I just played few hours ago and while it's not crowded, i can still have proper matches (i only play ranked Halo 4) if i wait for 2-3 minutes.
Haven't touched it in about 2 months,
Same and I only went back to play the H3 campaign.
Prime8684 wrote:
I still play mcc. It is hard to find a game sometimes though. you pretty much have to have your own lobby.
try getting together a few Xbox live friends and creating your own party. that way you can switch between game types to get the achievements you each need. unlike with people you will never see again.
That's cool and we've done that. Problem is there's only one playlist that allows you to fill it with your squad. The other ones only allow you to fill your team, not the whole game. So it gets tricky with those. Any suggestions on this???
Prime8684 wrote:
Prime8684 wrote:
That's cool and we've done that. Problem is there's only one playlist that allows you to fill it with your squad. The other ones only allow you to fill your team, not the whole game. So it gets tricky with those. Any suggestions on this???
sorry, none. just fill as much as the game will let you as this will still reduce the amount of randoms you will have to connect with.
I can get into games of Team Slayer and BTB whenever I search so yeah, people still play.
I play Halo 3 on MCC. Looking for decent players to run with. Currently a 41.
Played it yesterday. Germany, around 4 pm. Had no problems finding a game of Team Slayer and BTB. Each took about 30-60 seconds to fill up. Acceptable for me.
I still play tons of MCC and think a lot other people on the community do as well. I find matches less than a minute.
I still find games in swat pretty quickly.
Its not high on the charts but its still on the xbox most played charts which is impressive in itself.
Best place to look is in team slayer or btb in the combined playlist. There are always people in those two voting for halo 3 only.
I can find matches in less then a minute so yes the game is populated. Matter of fact I never rematch against someone the next round or even ten rounds later.
I just started playing it again this week
I've never had to wait more than a few minutes, but usually, I play BTB. Can't really speak to the search times in the other playlists.
I've never had to wait more than a few minutes, but usually, I play BTB. Can't really speak to the search times in the other playlists.
Play it all day, cant get enough of halo 2a and multiplayer
I'm getting people from my country to play MCC together. I got over 15 players to play this game, MCC never die because if you want to sense old times halo, this is your game
I play fairly often, and from my experience, there seems to be a decent number of people that still play as well.

If anyone plays in a party and suffers from severely long search times, likely the issue is that someone in the group is not searching for a match, they remain in the pregame lobby. This problem prevents all teammates from setting up a game. When you party up, request that everyone announce whether or not they are in the search screen.
I play the game and find myself playing halo 4 more then halo ce ( Halo CE Best Game Ever, in my opinion). it takes a minute or five to join a match, still pretty fun to play a few hours a ever day a week. I Wish people didn't rage quit considering I waited a few minutes just to play.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3