Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Does anybody prefer Halo 2A Multiplayer?

OP Dr Robaldnik

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I think it's the best MP of them all. It's what I wish Halo 5 was. Taking the basis of say Halo 2 and adding in features/weapons from later games with a dynamic map element to each game. Also to debunk everyone who calls H2A casual. The aim assist is representative of exactly how bad original Halo 2 aim assist was as well. It's completely unfair to criticize H2A aim assist and hit boxes but praise H2.
It's cool to play, I just wish they had more maps for it.
It feels like H4 on H2 maps, and theres only like 5 maps, and those maps were already remade in H3 and Reach
ooh yes i love the halo 2av multiplayer

mutch better as classic halo 2

sound and graphics are better tahn halo 5s
I prefer it over Halo 4.

I think the gameplay in it is rather solid, and that the title definitely deserves expanding, tweaking and a stand alone release.
H2A is an absolute disgrace. It doesn't deserve to have the "2" in it's name. It's H4 re-skinned to mock H2C. It doesn't allow for button combos and the hit boxes are the entire screen. H2 was released in 04, there are no excuses to not being aware of how to play. Hopefully one would have the intellectual curiosity to do a quick Google search, on how to perform the tricks. H2A will always be remembered as 343I failing to deliver once again. They literally haven't produced one whole game in their entire career. I hate to say I support them, but they have my favorite game series held hostage.
I like H2A MM better than H2c, personally. So I would be in the camp that enjoys it.
Yeah H2A multiplayer is really amazing not to mention the sweet Halo 2 Storyline. 😁
On split screen, no. The framerate significantly reduces in H2A and H4. Otherwise, it depends on the gametype that is available.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3