And don't go to the gym if you're fat. Save the treadmill for the skilled fit people.

Get good somewhere else.
most people cant play ranked even if they wanted to with the garbage matchmaking. there are bigger concerns that u being offended by the fact that some ppl have more skill than u
Cavs Win wrote:
most people cant play ranked even if they wanted to with the garbage matchmaking
Nah, it's just the matchmaking system knowing that you suck and isn't letting you into a game.
i dont suck im a 22 in halo 3 and lvl 120 in halo 4 ur trash kid ill AR u down and mow u over with ghost
Cavs Win wrote:
i dont suck im a 22 in halo 3 and lvl 120 in halo 4 ur trash kid ill AR u down and mow u over with ghost
Level 22? Get good scrub.
Im level 50 on the treadmill
I will play only that as bad as I possibly can now thanks if I ever get a game.
All but 2 playlists will be ranked, so... what do you expect?

Once you rank up, you won't have to deal with people who suck, as they won't get anywhere above 10. Go whine about something else. Oh and, I'll make sure I purposely suck when I play ranked, just to make you mad. ;)
Cavs Win wrote:
Oooooh, a level 120 in Halo 4. Watch out people! We got a badass over here!
Cavs Win wrote:

Level 22? Get good scrub.
1 vs 1 me AR and shotguns on haven ill poo on u scrub ur a bk

im halo king

not playing u on ur outdated game u dont have the skill for halo 4
There are some in this topic who recognize and appreciate satire. Props to you.

There are some who don't. Shame.