Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Don't you hate it when....?

OP HC SOlO

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I hate it when I'm waiting for a power weapon to spawn and my entire team starts spawning on top of me. I, of course, do not end up with said power weapon.
What do you "hate it when it happens"?
Two things:

1.) Teammates throwing grenades like it's borderlands and kills me after said enemy has been dead.
2.) I'm chillin like a villain, and out of nowhere a warthog or ghost splatters or guns me down. Enemy or teammate. When I have the sniper.
When you're jumping to avoid being killed then fall off the map. Those are hard "Well -Yoink-." moments for me, lol.
When your teammates stand around aimlessly watching the sky
My favorite bit was in a Halo 2 CTF match on headlong. The enemy team had gotten our flag out of our base and closer to theirs. But I was sitting far back in the Gauss Hog picking them off as they tried to touch the flag. I had it down for a good while, when a teammate decided to get in the drivers seat of my hog and move it to where I could no longer see the flag.

I'm just stoopified telling myself "Why would you do this to me and the rest of our team?..."
So I'm a great tank driver, and I can easily get 20 or so kills before blowing up.. biggest pet peeve in heavies are the people who spawn next to the tank and become the first death of the game.

Same with people who grab the sniper and give it to the other team. :P
... I win a tough battle (2v1, on-foot vs. vehicle, etc.), only to kick my own butt by a poorly thrown grenade.i
HC SOlO wrote:
I hate it when I'm waiting for a power weapon to spawn and my entire team starts spawning on top of me. I, of course, do not end up with said power weapon.
What do you "hate it when it happens"?
I hate it when I'm running the flag and my entire team follows me back to the base, sometimes crowding around me. By the time I capture it, the enemy is right at our front door, they got to move across the entire map uncontested. They get total map control without even needing to get a kill. The best way to defend the flag carrier is getting kills, not just following him, waiting for him to die so you can run the flag a few feet further. So dumb, but surprisingly common.
When all you want is HCE FFA snipers on boarding action so you set your composer and you have been searching and searching and searching and finally you get a game and it's it's IT'S... Not boarding action ☹️ 😅
When I match a party and my teammates don't have thumbs.
Teammates...teammates.
When I’m shooting at someone and my teammate is shooting me in the back almost getting me killed almost making me want to Teamkill them

When your teammate is always on top of you when you’re trying to move around
When your so-called teammates keep draining your shields. So damn frustrating.
When your *Cough*, TROLLING, *Cough* Teammates purposely try to have you splatter them so you can get banned (And I know this is intentional because I see them coming towards me and I drive the opposite way, and about 2 seconds later they turn around and ram themselves right into my vehicle! Also, they were even shooting me at the time and I was just trying to ignore them until they rammed into me!) Also where they shoot you, Bring you down to no health, only for you to encounter a enemy that kills you in 1 hit. Also feeling the pressure from other teammates to do outstanding with a power weapon when I grab one and I only do decent. But Hey, At least it usually ends up in my teammates hands...
I hate it when people camp and wait for power weapons and vehicles to spawn. If the weapon or vehicle is available then great, but if not then move on and contribute to the match.
So I'm a great tank driver, and I can easily get 20 or so kills before blowing up.. biggest pet peeve in heavies are the people who spawn next to the tank and become the first death of the game.

Same with people who grab the sniper and give it to the other team. :P
I'm sort of with you on that one as I'm usually pretty deadly with the tank in Heavies. That being said, everyone has a right to have fun in the game and try out the vehicle. If even they're bad with it, they won't learn if they just give up because they're not good with it.

I used to be straight garbage with the sniper and never got better because I was afraid I'd waste it. After giving up that mindset and actually using it, I've gotten a lot better with it.
kjbart wrote:
I hate it when people camp and wait for power weapons and vehicles to spawn. If the weapon or vehicle is available then great, but if not then move on and contribute to the match.
If you know the timing of weapon spawns then whats the problem. Waiting does not = camping in my opinion. Only an idiot would not wait for a power weapon that is about to spawn.
HC SOlO wrote:
kjbart wrote:
If you know the timing of weapon spawns then whats the problem. Waiting does not = camping in my opinion. Only an idiot would not wait for a power weapon that is about to spawn.
Well, when they camp and you grab it first, they usually will begin to grief you and shoot you, maybe even betray you only to steal your weapon. I have had this happen to me before and it is very discouraging.
When I'm playing Halo 3 and the game crashes.

When I accidentally not save a Forge World.

When I miss my sniper shots.
Being betrayed for the sniper.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2