1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
So apparently Double XP Weekend has begun in MCC, but as far as I can tell the match XP limit is still in place. Doesn't this just mean that AFK players are getting rewarded? If you're actually playing in a match I find that you typically hit or get very close to the limit anyway.
I had one game with 16,000 performance then next game I had an untouchable 25 kill spree and only got 8,000 and 2 more game only got 8,000 so it's very random
DoubleSama wrote:
So apparently Double XP Weekend has begun in MCC, but as far as I can tell the match XP limit is still in place. Doesn't this just mean that AFK players are getting rewarded? If you're actually playing in a match I find that you typically hit or get very close to the limit anyway.
It isn't in Grifball, it is in Swat from what I've seen
Jaeger0767 wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
Infection is out of the equasion too
Jaeger0767 wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
I haven't tried swat to see if double xp is working but sometimes it is in H2C slayer
How does one tell what has double XP? Do you have to play through the game, and check what XP you get resulting? Also, what is the max earned in say a Slayer match? I don't really ever pay attention to the XP per match is why I ask.
Jaeger0767 wrote:
Jaeger0767 wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
I just got a 31 kill game and got 16,000 so it isnt
???
skul304 wrote:
Jaeger0767 wrote:
Jaeger0767 wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
I just got a 31 kill game and got 16,000 so it isnt
???
It's very random, it's not every game that's what I'm seeing
ouv wrote:
Jaeger0767 wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
I haven't tried swat to see if double xp is working but sometimes it is in H2C slayer
Wait, I can rank up in games other than Reach? Since the ranks unlock things in Reach, I assumed I could only play Reach
Figures I'm away from the Xbox when they have double exp weekend. Oh well, I'll just have to catch it next time it comes around. I'm glad they have added double exp
DoubleSama wrote:
Wait, I can rank up in games other than Reach? Since the ranks unlock things in Reach, I assumed I could only play Reach
Yes, every game gives XP.
Why sometimes do i still only get the 8k instead of double?
FLUFFYR00 wrote:
Why sometimes do i still only get the 8k instead of double?
Because the System that gives you XP is a mess to begin with. It's completely random and different from mode to mode, sometimes you even get more XP when you're bad than good - I died in one match like every second and got something around 4,000 the next match i got kills and stuff and got barely 3,000
working fine in Grifball for me.
4 times now not been awarded double xp.
"double the fun" lol on -Yoink- maps no thanks 343
It's definitely in SWAT and Slayer
Definitely in SWAT 😑
Same, just played a match of SWAT and got no double XP at all. WTF is going on?
I have been playing griff ball and i get 32k a match. Max kills at 20 and max out teamwork if you have ppl to work with in The match like i do. It is in griffball.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3