1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
What if 343 is just trolling us all? #Illuminati.
Same, just after a 5v4 game in BTB...
Same here... I've been resetting MCC to hopefully fix it. But to no avail. Might as well go back to FarCry4

This post has been hidden.

maybe there fixing it!..................
I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
been stuck on it for a while. Tried restarting more than once. I have 50mbps. Are the servers down or somethin?
Considering you can't stay in a party when you go in with a friend, why don't they just put a rumble pit playlist in. Oh yeah, that's right, it would make too much sense. Instead I'm watching the wheel of death spinning behind a "downloading the latest matchmaking data, Please wait." message.
Obsidianxx wrote:
same, probably something else that isn't going to fix anything

Same Here but shhhh the halo 5 beta is open under extras

Is it?
Yeah!! I got a Halo 5 cutscene with dialogue between Thel 'Vadam and Agent Locke!!! Holy -Yoink-, AWESOME!!! I'm hesitant to discuss any further in fear of leeks
Considering you can't stay in a party when you go in with a friend, why don't they just put a rumble pit playlist in. Oh yeah, that's right, it would make too much sense. Instead I'm watching the wheel of death spinning behind a "downloading the latest matchmaking data, Please wait." message.
The game working at all would make too much sense lol.
Same.
I'm at a loss... this is just ridiculous. I've had so much stupid blind faith (and yes, shouldn't have) but what the heck 343. Maybe we should just all tweet @Brav and blow his twitter up
Same here. Can't believe I traded in my 360 for an xbox one that sometimes works with my tv and sound and a game that is unplayable. Microsoft will lose the race with ps4 for sure after this. I just wish I had my 360 to play some h3... after the update the game froze twice for me and teams have still been uneven. Still can't join other people's games and the friends tab is -Yoinked!- as well.
Strange.
Obsidianxx wrote:
same, probably something else that isn't going to fix anything

Same Here but shhhh the halo 5 beta is open under extras

Is it?

Yeah!! I got a Halo 5 cutscene with dialogue between Thel 'Vadam and Agent Locke!!! Holy -Yoink-, AWESOME!!! I'm hesitant to discuss any further in fear of leeks
Bro i saw it too! Now its gone and you cant click halo 5 beta without being frozen
same here was good for a bit after the update but now it's stuck glad I'm not the only one but still :/

Going to leave it going for a while hopefully something good happens but I'm super pissed at this
Hope this download is actually doing something and isn't stuck in limbo.
Oh well, i'm just going to play Iron Banner on Destiny.
Yeah same, can't even get into the matchmaking screen...Awesome 343!
I'll give this to 343, atleast they're consistent.
DOWNLOADING LATEST DATA

Downloading the latest matchmaking data. Please wait.

[CANCEL]
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8