Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Literally just did this whole thing but only with three people cause we couldn't find a fourth and we didn't get the challenge which Is highly upsetting quite honestly, needs to be better information in the challenge tab and the specifics of said challenge like you HAVE TO HAVE 4 PEOPLE and can't do it with less cause I just wasted over two hours of my time for literally nothing.
It flat out says 4 players
Literally just did this whole thing but only with three people cause we couldn't find a fourth and we didn't get the challenge which Is highly upsetting quite honestly, needs to be better information in the challenge tab and the specifics of said challenge like you HAVE TO HAVE 4 PEOPLE and can't do it with less cause I just wasted over two hours of my time for literally nothing.
It does say have 4 people on the challenge.
It literally says four player in the very first sentence of the challenge. So I don't get this complaint at all.
lmao I literally replied to your group post and you didn’t invite me that’s your fault.
Anyone need either a 4th player or can help me and a couple others? Looking to do Friday 6pm Onwards UK time? :)
That’s suck it’s hard for me to do this challenge because usually I will check on Xbox Groups for the Endure Challenge and it’s so hard to find one that says it needs 3 people but No Mic and sometimes people just put Endure which doesn’t confirm if you need a mic or not which is annoying
Kreger123 wrote:
That’s suck it’s hard for me to do this challenge because usually I will check on Xbox Groups for the Endure Challenge and it’s so hard to find one that says it needs 3 people but No Mic and sometimes people just put Endure which doesn’t confirm if you need a mic or not which is annoying
Was it difficult? My first try i found a group where there was no party. First attempt and completed Endure, though on the last wave we almost lost.
Honestly I probably won't even go for endure. It has a nice xp reward and two cosmetics (neither of which interest me) but just doesn't seem worth the effort to find three others when I can play. Not to mention I am not the biggest fan of ODST any ways. I have all the seasonal challenges except endure and alpha-niner (I may go for it at some point with a afk controller as the co). But I have all the cosmetics from this season and a bank of points for next season. I am just really trying to get to tour ten before infinite drops. Being on tour 7 level 7 may get there. But it depends on if Mafia definitive edition draws me away from MCC for longer than I anticipate.
I managed to gather a group today or more accurately I found a person who then found others and we managed to do it today! One guy kinda carried us but we all worked together and it worked well. We had several lives built up at the end.
Noseos wrote:
Kreger123 wrote:
Was it difficult? My first try i found a group where there was no party. First attempt and completed Endure, though on the last wave we almost lost.
It is because most people making the groups with no mics ask for only 1 person which sometimes they don’t say if they ready have 2 people or not.
I am also looking for a team to complete endure challenge ! Please dm me if you are need a player or if you are interested ! I am very experienced in PvE (laso campaignes, speedruns campaign) so I will be a great asset to complete the challenge.
The challenge literally says 4 players in the description of the challenge
Can you do this in local co op?
Its says in the challenge four player
LethalQ wrote:
Honestly I probably won't even go for endure. It has a nice xp reward and two cosmetics (neither of which interest me) but just doesn't seem worth the effort to find three others when I can play. Not to mention I am not the biggest fan of ODST any ways. I have all the seasonal challenges except endure and alpha-niner (I may go for it at some point with a afk controller as the co). But I have all the cosmetics from this season and a bank of points for next season. I am just really trying to get to tour ten before infinite drops. Being on tour 7 level 7 may get there. But it depends on if Mafia definitive edition draws me away from MCC for longer than I anticipate.
Yep, I can earn far more xp playing 4v4 In the same amount of time, and I do not care about odst cosmetics at all. 343 was way off on the reward for this one, the first challenge I will not be completing (also my connection sucks, it's just not worth it for me).
As a completionist, I will be doing this challenge but I agree with Enroj above in that the reward should’ve been much better. But if you don’t like it you don’t have to play it. I probably won’t touch ODST Firefight again after but if these rewards are going away it will bother me to see two locked options under customization.

Aaaand as people have said above, it clearly states 4 players. As someone who is no stranger to pointing out 343’s faults, this one is entirely on you OP.
Anyone tryna help me? My user is Reclaimer3652 add me if so
I would love to do this again. Back when, I was involved several times to accomplish this. I'm not the best, but will not quit, and will try my best to support the team.
Isn't the cosmetics rewarded for completing the challenge also unlockable without having to do it?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2