Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Mikkhep93 wrote:
Isn't the cosmetics rewarded for completing the challenge also unlockable without having to do it?
As of right now the only way to get the rewards is to complete the challenge.
Just how can 343i so easily expect that first of all, we can just decide to sit down and play firefight for 2 hours straight and at any time easily make a new go at it. To increase the difficulty of the problem, how can they presume we just have like 3 friends playing this and will be available at the same time and at any time?

These types of challenges is a fear factor to me, you can put an entire month in it before it expires, but trust me as a family man with kids, a job working daytime shifts, evening shifts and nightshifts any day of the week I can imagine this challenge drifting by me with a grand likelyness.
I would love to do this again. Back when, I was involved several times to accomplish this. I'm not the best, but will not quit, and will try my best to support the team.
Your xbox user?
Apparently it says 4 people that’s what everyone else is saying
Not even gonna lie to you guys, I personally don’t think it’s worth it. I guess it’s a big XP reward, but I can get about the same or more XP playing a 4v4 or infection. I only played ODST firefight just for some of the season points and XP, but the cosmetics aren’t worth it honestly. I still only have the Romeo on/off Bc I came back after missing two seasons and have been playing more reach.
Mikkhep93 wrote:
Isn't the cosmetics rewarded for completing the challenge also unlockable without having to do it?
This is what I thought too. Isn't the two rewards just Buck and Romeobwithout helmets like you already unlock?
Rewnami wrote:
Mikkhep93 wrote:
This is what I thought too. Isn't the two rewards just Buck and Romeobwithout helmets like you already unlock?
No. The rewards are Buck and Romeo but Buck is covered in Drone bits and Romeo is injured (when he takes a grav-hammer to the chest).
People looking for groups? Where? I need 3 people to do it 'cause I have no friends that play MCC and Idk where to find people to do it.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Rewnami wrote:
Mikkhep93 wrote:
No. The rewards are Buck and Romeo but Buck is covered in Drone bits and Romeo is injured (when he takes a grav-hammer to the chest).
Oh. Lol!

Well, I guess I'm not missing out on too much.

It wouldda been cool to get Endure again like in old times, but it's a lot of pressure to try to get it again with such a time constraint. Back on the 360 the beauty of it was you got it whenever on your own time. Ah well.

I'm pretty lousy at it anyway. I doubt I'll ever make rank 20 in competitive recon slayer either, with as good as most of those ppl are. >.>
Rewnami wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
Rewnami wrote:
Mikkhep93 wrote:
Oh. Lol!

Well, I guess I'm not missing out on too much.

It wouldda been cool to get Endure again like in old times, but it's a lot of pressure to try to get it again with such a time constraint. Back on the 360 the beauty of it was you got it whenever on your own time. Ah well.

I'm pretty lousy at it anyway. I doubt I'll ever make rank 20 in competitive recon slayer either, with as good as most of those ppl are. >.>
Honestly, the only thing about the challenge is that it is long, an hour and a half at most. The people who I were with (Deliverer and a couple of others) managed to do it with 20+ lives spare and a lot of Brute Choppers. As long as you have two players manning the power weapons and two patrolling the area in Choppers then it's a cakewalk.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2