Why when I play 99% of my games are in US servers , I live in Europe , it make me lag so hard ...
We've had this argument out with 343i many times over the past few years, they won't give us the option to choose our servers. They have (in Halo 5) created the option to choose connection over skill but I'm not 100% sure it's been implemented in the MCC.

I know just how frustrating it can be, on your screen you made it to safety only to fall down dead, due to the delay in information coming through, but stick with it and fingers crossed it'll get better.
It wont get better.
Just get used to it and never go into a 1v1 duel unless you have the upper hand already (nade shot, enemy has low shield etc).
Snofl wrote:
It wont get better.
Just get used to it and never go into a 1v1 duel unless you have the upper hand already (nade shot, enemy has low shield etc).
Even then, there is a slight chance you might lose that 1v1 and then the american kid starts T-bagging you, thinking he is better than you and then you start questioning your own skill and you hit rock bottom and and... yeah ...what a time to be alive.

Now OP, if you want to have EU servers most of the time I suggest playing 2v2's (social or rank). Me and buddy usually get North and West EU server and of course the usual East US 2, but you play games on a EU server more often.
Fourmii wrote:
Why when I play 99% of my games are in US servers , I live in Europe , it make me lag so hard ...
Because it favours usa servers all the time even if its 7 eu players and 1 usa player in the game
EU Tripper wrote:
Fourmii wrote:
Because it favours usa servers all the time even if its 7 eu players and 1 usa player in the game
Yeah in social (4v4, 8v8, etc) I could search at 10 AM and still get East US 2. Ranked doubles is where I get some EU servers.
EU Tripper wrote:
Fourmii wrote:
Yeah in social (4v4, 8v8, etc) I could search at 10 AM and still get East US 2. Ranked doubles is where I get some EU servers.
probably because its only 4 people so no american can join while the eu guys already matched or something.
EU Tripper wrote:
Fourmii wrote:
probably because its only 4 people so no american can join while the eu guys already matched or something.
different day same crap, only US servers - thanks again 343
Are we ever going to see a mod, someone from 343 answer these topics? I swear every time someone brings it up I don't see them replying. You guys have fans out of US. And they are not happy with your servers, with your spawn system, what is happening? We (the EU peps) should just leave the game and find something else to play right? Because I'm not seeing any reply on these type of topics. We only need an answer. If it is actually a population problem just say it, but if you're keeping us in the dark, eventually we'll just leave.

Kinda getting sick and tired playing on US servers 90% of the time I play MCC. Kinda getting sick and tired getting out br'd by a one shot when I'm full shield, even though all my shots are going into his head. Kinda getting sick and tired of ghost melees, of seeing the melee animation but dealing no damage. Kinda getting sick and tired of 3-4 bloodshots in a row on the same guy, double reloading and throwing two nades at a time.

Just tell us something, even if the answer is : "Well, there are not a lot of Europeans playing", that's fine, at least I know the population is the problem (even though I find it hard to believe because I do find EU players in my lobbies).

Want me to start with spawns as well?
Didn't they mention on a stream an unexpected thing is being applied to MCC in June? Something they didn't expect to do what with work on the PC port and Reach. Maybe it's a server fix. Is it only us EU folk that get the dreaded disconnection and ban with perfect Internet connection?
Are we ever going to see a mod, someone from 343 answer these topics? I swear every time someone brings it up I don't see them replying. You guys have fans out of US. And they are not happy with your servers, with your spawn system, what is happening? We (the EU peps) should just leave the game and find something else to play right? Because I'm not seeing any reply on these type of topics. We only need an answer. If it is actually a population problem just say it, but if you're keeping us in the dark, eventually we'll just leave.

Kinda getting sick and tired playing on US servers 90% of the time I play MCC. Kinda getting sick and tired getting out br'd by a one shot when I'm full shield, even though all my shots are going into his head. Kinda getting sick and tired of ghost melees, of seeing the melee animation but dealing no damage. Kinda getting sick and tired of 3-4 bloodshots in a row on the same guy, double reloading and throwing two nades at a time.

Just tell us something, even if the answer is : "Well, there are not a lot of Europeans playing", that's fine, at least I know the population is the problem (even though I find it hard to believe because I do find EU players in my lobbies).

Nice post - I too would like to see some sort of response. Ignoring this won't bode well for future sales of Infinite if it's going to screw non US customers in the same way again.
GAGAHOUSE wrote:

Nice post - I too would like to see some sort of response. Ignoring this won't bode well for future sales of Infinite if it's going to screw non US customers in the same way again.
Some people will think my post is some sort of attack or me bashing 343. It's not any of those, I would be happy with getting just an answer from them, be it here or in a update blog. I just have this feeling they always want to share with us the good things happening to MCC, which is awesome (correct me if I'm wrong about this), but telling us the bad things is important as well.
I live in Egypt, and I get connected to East US 2 every game. Not once have I played on an EU server, and it makes me wonder how big the population is on our side of the world.
Same here - I always get east us 2 but I live in Europe lmao
It kills my will to play ranked honestly. You can play at 11 AM in the morning and still get East US 2.