2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 34
I have long said that my purchase of an Xbox One hinges on the next Halo title. I had zero interest in H2A, especially after the CEA experience.

But this... this is different. In combination with the cheaper Kinect-less console, I might just have to open up the wallet now.
Will there be an option to just play on of the multiplayers matchmaking rather than having to vote for the game you want to play ?
Quote:
Will there be an option to just play on of the multiplayers matchmaking rather than having to vote for the game you want to play ?
Yes. If you just want to play Halo 2, you can do that.
So, since it's supposed to be "untouched" mp for H2, does that mean there wont be a quit ban in Ce, 2, or 3? I certainly hope so. If I could play just those three, without the terrible mechanics and gimmicks developed for H4, I'd be so happy.

Not having 13 different OHK weapons
No quit bans
ABLE TO MOVE WHILE CHECKING THE SCOREBOARD
No sprinting
No loadouts
No armor abilities
Power ups spawn on the map just like weapons

If those are all checked off, I'll have to buy an Xbox One just for this collection
Should I go back and start practicing Halo 3 mechanics again if I am exclusively going to be playing Halo 2 and Halo 3?
How come those "E3 Day X" things on the homepage just have backgrounds and no news?
Question about the pre-order bonus skulls. Do they affect gameplay in all the games on MCC, or just when playing H2A?
This is what is planned supposedly from 343i.

I don't know if anyone posted this link here, but here it is again. The @Halo link had a link and that link had another link to this:

[url=http://venturebeat.com/2014/06/10/understanding-halo-the-master-chief-collection-faq-playlists-forge-control-schemes-and-more[/url]

I hope that clears up a few things.
Has anyone heard if the Halo CE in the collection will still feature a 3D option for campaign? The 360 version looked great, but frame rates suffered. A full 1080p 60fps 3D experience would be VERY exciting.

I'm hoping that they do, but I know 3D isn't as important or prominent as it used to be. Here's hoping *crosses fingers*
@Draw the line,

I don't think they have said. I doubt that feature will be in unless the Xbox One gets an update to make it 3D compatible, but as far as I know the Xbox One does not support 3D.
I haven't been to these forums in a while but I'd like to start off by saying that the hype is real! I know this is something that will actually make me play my Xbox One but I'm just so glad I'll get to relive some of the experiences that we've all had in the past. Hell, maybe we'll see the return of the legendary Halo 3 customs experience. ^.^

I know 343 have received alot of grief with the release of Halo 4 but I think that they have redeemed themselves with this, and then some. With that I'm super hyped for Halo 5 now (I'm a story nut) so those little teasers have sent me over board with excitement.
Quote:
Question about the pre-order bonus skulls. Do they affect gameplay in all the games on MCC, or just when playing H2A?
I would like to know this as well.

Also, can you unlock all of the skulls without the pre-order bonuses once you find them in game?
The only question that I think everyone is a little curious about is, will I be able to play only my favorite Halo on MP or will I be foreced to hope that the one I want to play gets voted for? I'm sure the hard core Combat Evolved fans have been waiting for this moment for 13 years. Is it going to be possible to filter and only play the verison of MP that I want to play that session? "praying for good news" Again this is what we were all hoping for when CE anniversary came out and we got screwed with a wanna be online experience.
Quote:
The only question that I think everyone is a little curious about is, will I be able to play only my favorite Halo on MP or will I be foreced to hope that the one I want to play gets voted for? I'm sure the hard core Combat Evolved fans have been waiting for this moment for 13 years. Is it going to be possible to filter and only play the verison of MP that I want to play that session? "praying for good news" Again this is what we were all hoping for when CE anniversary came out and we got screwed with a wanna be online experience.
https://twitter.com/Brav/status/476577398536683521

If you want to play only a certain Halo game you can do so.
Duel weilding with no AAs? HELL YES!
Quote:
"Some game features, including hidden terminal videos, require broadband internet; ISP fees apply"

"Halo: Nightfall: 5 episode live action series is streaming only, with episodes releasing on a weekly basis. Xbox One or Windows 8.1 and broadband internet required; ISP fees apply."
So we can watch Nightfall on a Windows 8 computer?

"Halo 5: Guardians Beta: Game disc required. Limited Time Beta Starts: December 27, 2014; Ends: January 22, 2015."

-Source
I hope Internet connection is not required just to play the single player games, including H2A.
#weback
Does anyone know if there will be an Xbox One themed bundle with this game?
so..say we've unlocked all the campaign levels in halo 3 and 4 on the 360..gotten all the armor part goodies.. will this translate over to the xbox one versions? I can see alot of players wanting to bring all that hard work over from the 360 to the one.
Oh man I can't wait! 100 maps!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 34