Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Exchange - Featured Item

OP ZeroMike

Wondering if there’s been any info on wether the featured item will also change in a week like the limited time items or will stay longer? 20 points is a lot for a weekly item if it’s the former.
The 'Featured' item remains for the entire season, which is a relief. However, it might be better to get it out of the way sooner rather than later, as it is really very expensive and, unlike the season pass content, it won't remain permanently. You can always come back to the season pass even after the season is over, but who knows when the items in the Exchange may return?
The 'Featured' item remains for the entire season, which is a relief. However, it might be better to get it out of the way sooner rather than later, as it is really very expensive and, unlike the season pass content, it won't remain permanently. You can always come back to the season pass even after the season is over, but who knows when the items in the Exchange may return?
Thanks, was hoping that was the case. Yeh I’ll probably try and get the limited items and then the featured out of the way asap.
ZeroMike wrote:
Thanks, was hoping that was the case. Yeh I’ll probably try and get the limited items and then the featured out of the way asap.
Yeah, I say grab everything as soon as you can. Luckily I had 155 points stockpiled with all previous content unlocked so I was good to go for the S6 stuff plus the whole exchange. Currently now sitting at 32 points left. I’m going to work on the season challenges and get my stockpile back up.