Can anyone explain how leaving one single game on mcc gets you banned? Like what kind of sense does that make?
Leaving a game ruins the experience for the other players and unbalances the teams.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Leaving a game ruins the experience for the other players and unbalances the teams.
Not when you’re carrying the entire and still losing. And it doesn’t ruin the experience especially if the teams are already unbalanced.
The ban system is explained in this thread.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Not when you’re carrying the entire and still losing. And it doesn’t ruin the experience especially if the teams are already unbalanced.
I find it strange, and to be honest hard to believe, that you got banned from quitting once. Leads me to believe you've quit out more than once, especially with the example you just gave. But the reality is you'll get banned if you quit matches, whether you're carrying the team or not. So it's pretty simple, don't quit.
x N7 117 x wrote:
I will say that the ban system could use some tweaking. If you are playing against a team that is down by half, you should not have to stay.
kjbart wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
I find it strange, and to be honest hard to believe, that you got banned from quitting once. Leads me to believe you've quit out more than once, especially with the example you just gave. But the reality is you'll get banned if you quit matches, whether you're carrying the team or not. So it's pretty simple, don't quit.
Yea I quit more than once that day so I’m complaining about getting banned that makes sense bro
omarlotrc wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
I will say that the ban system could use some tweaking. If you are playing against a team that is down by half, you should not have to stay.
Thank you
omarlotrc wrote:
x N7 117 x wrote:
Thank you
Hopefully they tweak it soon.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
The ban system is explained in this thread.
Fell free to have a go there