Has anyone been playing H2A fast Slayer in the ranked list? I've been trying to get into a game most days since it came up in rotation , no luck not even 1 game. So I've got to ask is anyone out there playing it, or has everyone gone to Gears?
Based on the gameplay chart on TrueAchievements, MCC only went down one spot from the week before. So I think the population is still steady, but I feel like most players might be sticking to the tried and tested playlists. One thing to note also is that there were three new games that made it into the chart (designated by the yellow star).

Fast Slayer sounds like a good time though! I would think more people would at least try it out.
tuhin94 wrote:
Based on the gameplay chart on TrueAchievements, MCC only went down one spot from the week before. So I think the population is still steady, but I feel like most players might be sticking to the tried and tested playlists. One thing to note also is that there were three new games that made it into the chart (designated by the yellow star).

Fast Slayer sounds like a good time though! I would think more people would at least try it out.
Maybe because it's in the ranked playlist , when even though I haven't been able to play it as yet ,
the description sounds like it should by in the social list
.since gears has released it does feel a lot a little longer to me to get a game , I'm not basing this on anything other than feel
<blockquote class="box-quote" data-username="CeramicSugar248" data-postid="1">
<p>Has anyone been playing H2A fast Slayer in the ranked list? I've been trying to get into a game most days since it came up in rotation , no luck not even 1 game. So I've got to ask is anyone out there playing it, or has everyone gone to Gears?</p>
</blockquote>
<p>I agree, its hard to find a H2A lobby in the first place, I mostly get stuck on H3, which isnt necessarily a bad thing but I wanna try out some H2A.</p>
It's going to be removed next week so that probably isn't helping things since there's not much point in trying to rank up.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It's going to be removed next week so that probably isn't helping things since there's not much point in trying to rank up.
Another well thought out playlist update then?
I’ve been playing Borderlands 3 since it came out (Already beaten it the 3rd day ironically), it’s always hard to find matches in Ranked, usually cause I’m Australian I can never find matches
I’ve been playing Borderlands 3 since it came out (Already beaten it the 3rd day ironically), it’s always hard to find matches in Ranked, usually cause I’m Australian I can never find matches
Lots of new games coming out now and betas as well . It certainly has to effect all gaming populations to some extent . I'm also Australian got love that 200 ping east coast Australia to west US
LUKEPOWA wrote:
The playlist was a little nod to the first MCC Insider flight. I don't believe they ever intended for it to stay.

Personally, I enjoyed it when it was new.
The playlist was only populated its first week it was out. Now it probably is a struggle to find games. H2A just isn't a popular Halo on MCC.
omarlotrc wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
The playlist was a little nod to the first MCC Insider flight. I don't believe they ever intended for it to stay.

I just wanted to play it to try it out for myself could never get a game,
omarlotrc wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:

That's a bummer. Were you searching solo or with a party?
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:

Solo, Im also on rank 1 as I've never bothered with mcc ranked, maybe that's the issue
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:

Solo, Im also on rank 1 as I've never bothered with mcc ranked, maybe that's the issue
Yeah, you probably missed the boat when the playlist first launched.