Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Favorite character quotes

OP Vitoamiibo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
Release me or kill me parasite,but don't waste my time with talk.thel vadum/arbiter
iMaeMae wrote:
Release me or kill me parasite,but don't waste my time with talk.thel vadum/arbiter
"There is much talk, and I have listened, though rock and metal and time." - Gravemind, Halo 2
Hate to break it, but his name is Thel 'Vadam. Sorry :\
Chief is gonna get in this tank, roll across the bridge, and blow up any inhuman son of a -Yoink- dumb enough to get between him and the prophet of regret. Sergeant Johnson
Cortana: what if you miss?
Chief: I won't.
Johnson: dear humanity, we regret being alien -Yoinks!-. We regret coming to earth. And we most certainly regret the corps just blew up our raggedy -Yoink- fleet!
Marines:ooh rah!
These are both great quotes. Them and also almost everything from Halo 2
Johnson: Send me out....With a bang...

Still gives me the feels to this day!
"Dear Humanity... We regret being alien b@stards. We regret coming to Earth. And we most definitely regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy @ss fleet!" -Sergeant Johnson
I am not leaving you here.
My favorite is the UNSC
Tsxki wrote:
My favorite is the UNSC
That isn't a line. That's a faction... Do you understand the goal of this thread?
"Your Prophets have promised you freedom from a doomed existence. But you will find no salvation on this ring. Those who built this place knew what they wrought. Do not mistake their intent or all will perish as they did before."
From Halo Nation:

-Thel 'Vadamee: "What of the Council?"
-Prophet of Mercy: "The tasks you must undertake as the Arbiter are perilous, suicidal. You will die, as each Arbiter has before you. The Council will have their corpse."
"Oh I know what the ladies like"
-SGT MJR Avery Johnson
"I need a weapon" and "permission to leave the station sir....to give the covenant back their bomb"
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Rip, that's not spam, it's a quote lol.
Limeshake wrote:
"Get this thing off of me." -Buck

"I'm ready... how bout' you?" -Emile (Not MCC)

"Don't make me Tinkerbell." -Sergeant Johnson
I think Sgt Johnson actually says, " Listen tinkerbell, don't make me...".
Limeshake wrote:

That's what he really said.
Limeshake wrote:

Yeah you're right, I always mess that up, lol.
Tsxki wrote:
My favorite is the UNSC
That isn't a line. That's a faction... Do you understand the goal of this thread?
"Your Prophets have promised you freedom from a doomed existence. But you will find no salvation on this ring. Those who built this place knew what they wrought. Do not mistake their intent or all will perish as they did before."
I'm sorry I did not understand the forum title. I am French and I use a translator to write in English, and it does not translate the sentences to me sometimes.^^
Tsxki wrote:
Tsxki wrote:
My favorite is the UNSC
I'm sorry I did not understand the forum title. I am French and I use a translator to write in English, and it does not translate the sentences to me sometimes.^^
Ah ok. XD
-Dear humanity, we regret being an alien -Yoinks!-, we regret coming to earth, and we definitely regret that the corps just blew-up our raggedy -Yoink- fleet! Hoo-rah!- Seargent Johnson and pelican pilots from H2 outskirts intro. I laughed a lot with this part idk why but is very funny to me. Another quotes that i like from chief are:

-Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a little
-Tell that to covenant
-i need a weapon
-you know, when a make a promise...
Wort wot wot - elites halo ce
rahhhhhhhhh - elites shaking in rage screaming halo ce
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5