Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 26
Since Halo MCC just around the corner.... I would like to take a look back at all the weapons that were in the Halo Series over these couple past years. From the original Fuel Rod Cannon in Halo CE to the railgun in Halo 4 . Remember picking up the gravity hammer in halo 3 Multiplayer and smacking people around with it? or maybe the time you made that crazy 720 double YY melee no scope 2for1 shot you made for the first time.

With those memories in mind, what is your favorite weapon in all of the Halo Series and why?
I liked the grenade launcher in Reach. It could emp vehicles and kill players with ease if you timed the explosion right.
The Covenant Carbine is my favorite weapon, even if it is inferior to the Battle Rifle. I just really like how it's a ranged weapon that fires single shots (the three-round-burst-fire of the BR always bothered me in a competitive game) and can also be fired very fast. The sound of it can be annoying though.
The good old shotty
The Carbine has always been one of my favorites.
Halo: CE- Magnum

Halo 2- Sniper

Halo 3- BR

Halo 4- DMR
If we are talking halo 4 then definitely the DMR but if you mean just halo 2 then definitely the energy sword.
BR FTW!

H1 - Magnum/Sniper
I <3 the carbine.
precise, fast rate of fire, and easy on the eyes. :D
Carbine and needler(carbine is better than br when in the right hands)

I honestly love 90% of all the weapons thats be in the games. I perfected them all in h4, strengths and weaknesses i know them all.
my trusty 'ol shotgun
Can't beat the Energy Sword or Shotgun. CQC is the best way to play!
Halo CE : Fuel Rod Gun (I played alot of Halo PC MP, The Fuel rod was a shoulder mounted Mortar!)

Halo 2,3,4: The sturdy Battle Rifle, Okay in the hand's of a noob, A beast in the hands of a master, Do you even 4-Shot bro?
Halo 1: Shotgun (So much range!)
Every other Halo: Battle Rifle (Call me a H3 kid, but ever since 2007 I have loved this thing. I went back on H2 to use it also.)
For multiplayer, obviously the Battle Rifle. As of campaign, I've always liked the Brute Plasma Rifle for an odd reason. And Halo CEA's plasma rifle is gorgeous.
I liked the grenade launcher in Reach. It could emp vehicles and kill players with ease if you timed the explosion right.
dude yea definitely
Willko wrote:
my trusty 'ol shotgun
lol
I've always enjoyed the Covenant Carbine, and this affection was amplified in Halo 4. Dunno why.

Energy Sword is another favorite of mine.

I really enjoy the grenade play in the Halo series, and when the Spike Grenade was removed after Halo 3 I was very saddened. That's probably my all-time favorite grenade due to its versatility.

Also! I loved dual-wielding a Spiker (main hand) with a Plasma Rifle (off hand). Spikers by themselves were beast as well.

Sorry for naming half of Halo's entire sandbox. :)
My favorites would have to be the BR and SMG.
DRM, BR and AR for general purposes. Rocket Launcher and Sniper as power weapons.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 26