1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
my favorite has to be the main sound track for halo 2 because there is a rocking guitar in it and it just sounds amazing and makes the gameplay more emmerse
Farthest outpost.
I like every halo soundtrack but I like halo 2 the best.
Sacred Icon Suite 2 is easily my favourite.
Broken Gates/Out of Shadow (Halo 2/Halo 3) - Awesome mysterious song that makes you feel badass!

Halo Theme (Halo CE/Halo 2/Halo 3) - This is Halo!

Devils...Monsters (Halo CE) - Scary as hell! Remember playing the Library with my friend 11 years ago on a small crappy TV and we were scared to death! Good times ;)

Peril (Halo 2) - Mysterious, I don't know how to describe it...

These are just 4 out of hundreds of awesome Halo soundtracks :)
By the way I think it's nice that 343 made a theme music for Chief.
The choice of name was really cool.
CE for me. Everything else just tried to compete and never really outshone, IMHO.
Mafiosovic wrote:
Broken Gates/Out of Shadow (Halo 2/Halo 3) - Awesome mysterious song that makes you feel badass!

Halo Theme (Halo CE/Halo 2/Halo 3) - This is Halo!

Devils...Monsters (Halo CE) - Scary as hell! Remember playing the Library with my friend 11 years ago on a small crappy TV and we were scared to death! Good times ;)

Peril (Halo 2) - Mysterious, I don't know how to describe it...

These are just 4 out of hundreds of awesome Halo soundtracks :)
Exactly! No matter what the differences, we can all agree that Halo's soundtrack, in general, is awesome.
High Charity Suite, Sacred Icon Suite, Never Forget
Even if it´s not in the game I like Nemesis-Alvin Risk (Halo 4), Winter Contingency (Halo Reach).
zTxChrono wrote:
Even if it´s not in the game I like Nemesis-Alvin Risk (Halo 4), Winter Contingency (Halo Reach).
My favorite remix has to be this one.
Mjolnir mix or sacred icon suite 2
One final effort
"Rock anthem for saving the world" from the original Halo OST is definitely one of my favorites, got me so pumped up when I ran out there into that battle! Loved it!
l Pwns l wrote:
"Rock anthem for saving the world" from the original Halo OST is definitely one of my favorites, got me so pumped up when I ran out there into that battle! Loved it!
A good example of how the original games made a better use of the soundtrack, imo.
Lehnaru wrote:
Kreig556 wrote:
Lehnaru wrote:
The Halo 3 soundtrack is my favourite. It had the best orchestra and some of the most moving pieces.

But which one was your favorite?

There are so many great tracks! The ambient music was great, and the remakes were of incredible quality. To name some specific tracks that stand out to me, I love "Out of Shadow", "To Kill a Demon", "This is the Hour", "Dread Intrusion", "Follow Our Brothers", "Farthest Outpost", "Behold a Pale Horse", "Three Gates", "Black Tower", "ONE FINAL EFFORT", "Gravemind", "Halo Reborn", "Greatest Journey", "Tribute", "Roll Call", and "Never Forget". The last few levels - Floodgate, The Ark, The Covenant, and Halo - have some of the best music in the series.
One Final Effort is arguably one of the best tracks in Halo. I love it with all my heart.
Heard all the soundtracks except Halo Wars. Overall favourite music was from ODST, followed by Reach.
My two favorite soundtracks are Never Forget and Halo Theme (Mjolnir Mix) :')

Marty is Love, Marty is Life... :v
My two favorite soundtracks are Never Forget and Halo Theme (Mjolnir Mix) :')

Marty is Love, Marty is Life... :v
Jinnouchi and Davidge are awesome, too.
I like Peril from Halo 2
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5