Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Features MCC Still needs to live on for Long Term

OP Mr Wicks1329

With the Custom Game Broswer coming and More FOV Options it's exciting to wonder what other Features could come down the road here what I would Like

• Increased Local File limit from 50 to higher
  • File Browser (Search Custom Maps, Not Just search player names)
  • Daily Challenges
  • Limited XP in Custom Matches (With Custom Broswer it would be nice if we could get a match complete XP)
  • More Maps from Halo Online
  • Halo 1 Maps From Halo Custom Edition (This could get custom edition players on the game and would be nice since we can't forge)
  • More H2 Maps
  • Better Player Details, Stats
  • Legacy Forge Maps in Matchmaking
  • Mod support for xbox consoles (At Least Next Gen Consoles Would be nice This would allow the community to give players new custom game & Campaign content long after 343 is finished with support)
What do you wanna see?
XP for customs seems really exploitative. I just mid-game team changing back,
With the Custom Game Broswer coming and More FOV Options it's exciting to wonder what other Features could come down the road here what I would Like

• Increased Local File limit from 50 to higher
  • File Browser (Search Custom Maps, Not Just search player names)
  • Daily Challenges
  • Limited XP in Custom Matches (With Custom Broswer it would be nice if we could get a match complete XP)
  • More Maps from Halo Online
  • Halo 1 Maps From Halo Custom Edition (This could get custom edition players on the game and would be nice since we can't forge)
  • More H2 Maps
  • Better Player Details, Stats
  • Legacy Forge Maps in Matchmaking
  • Mod support for xbox consoles (At Least Next Gen Consoles Would be nice This would allow the community to give players new custom game & Campaign content long after 343 is finished with support)
What do you wanna see?
  1. Agree on file storage
  2. Browser is coming
  3. indifferent on this one - weekly is pretty good imo
  4. I'd rather have limited xp in campaign than customs
  5. More maps from online would be great
  6. I'd say more H2A maps, but that's just me
  7. I LOVE stats and want Waypoint updated even more
  8. I think with additional PC mod support and custom games browser, we'll see more maps
  9. Once the PC mod support is sorted out - perhaps they can add an xbox version
Noseos wrote:
Xp for customs is possible IMO. They would just have to cap it for a certain amount per day or something. That way players can get something for customs even if it's just a small amount.
I’m assuming you mean new H2A maps and I dont think it that will ever happen.

all of the “new” content that has been added to MCC has all been content that already existed in some form just ported into MCC. whether it’s the upcoming halo online maps, or new objects in forge all of it is stuff created in the past.

i highly doubt they will develop any actual new content from scratch for this game. Especially halo 2A. That game doesn’t have many people playing it to begin with.
Daily challenges and the return of commendations would likely have a positive effect on MCC's longevity.
Noseos wrote:
I'm saying everyone gets an equal amount for said game max like 3200 or somthing similar to Halo Reach on 360
Noseos wrote:
I'm saying everyone gets an equal amount for said game max like 3200 or somthing similar to Halo Reach on 360
yeah ik, but campaign xp > custom xp
H5 and H3A with new maps for anniversary
And a wars style theter for terminalls
Also rally points and 4 player co-op for ce and 2
I'd like to see playlists for Spartan Ops, even if they're only just each episode to start with. It would be good if they could incorporate their cutscenes too.

Also, I would have preferred to see the Fireteam Raven character models as choices in ODST's firefight instead of Halo 3.
MCC needs console mods if it's to really live on in the long term.