Skip to main content
In the past we have gotten festive nameplates, so what about festive vehicle/weapon skins for this year? A ginger bread skin for weapons or a vehicle wrapped in festive wrapping paper (like The Package skin for the Scorpion tank). Or the other way around. 343i normally give us unique seasonal stuff, and as skins are new to Halo: The Master Chief Collection, I thought it would be a nice thing.

Now, not everybody likes or even uses skins, so maybe in addition to those, there could be a season point/substantial exp reward as well.

The requirement to complete the challenge could be to get a certain amount of kills on a snow map (Avalanche, Sidewinder, Snowbound). Nothing too taxing and its something all players are capable of doing.
As long as the rewards can be unlocked via means other than just multiplayer (such as campaign) I'd be okay with it. A perfect example is that Halloween themed nameplate they recently included. I don't like having to play 10 Inflection matches to get it and a simple alternative would have been play x amount of flood based missions or kill x amount of flood etc. What sucks further is that out of the two they released, it's the cool one. So your example about the snow multiplayer map kills could have an alternative to it such as complete/earn kills on snow based missions (AotCR etc.).
That'd be sick. I hope they'd add some Halloween one's before the season is over. I got the nameplates in like 30min.
I actually support this, shame we didn’t get any Halloween Weapon skins, this definitely should be a thing
I was never thaaat crazy about seasonal stuff because it's like....use it once a year and that's about it. I don't feel like asking people to play 10 rounds of infection to get a nameplate over the course of a few weeks is asking too much either.
I actually support this, shame we didn’t get any Halloween Weapon skins, this definitely should be a thing
Pumpkins, skeleton, bats, they'd probably be a lot better than the shotgun shell nameplate, let's be honest.
A Christmas themed Warthog/Mongoose that plays Jingle Bells instead of the normal horn. How annoying (and yet fun), would that be?
x N7 117 x wrote:
Pumpkins, skeleton, bats, they'd probably be a lot better than the shotgun shell nameplate, let's be honest.
I can agree on that, don’t get me wrong, the black widow nameplate is cool, but like, it’s not worth going for Nameplates when they could do challenges for seasons/ events that grant Weapons skins & vehicle skins for CE to