Skip to main content
Should I even bother report people teaming up during FFA matches? Lol it's annoying and stupid at this point this individuals lately have been making the game for me less and less enjoyable and I really love Halo but I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to give up. Sorry for being negative guys maybe I'm just letting it get to me. Lol
No it isn't worth it. Luckily I haven't seen it in FFA myself. But if it's annoying enough to you you can quit ffa games without penalty.
Maybe if it was ranked, but not in social. I remember on the Reach 360 days where a party of 7 would go into FFA as a single color to gang up on the lone solo player, but I would always change to their color to make it harder for them.
Really? I rarely quit cause I was afraid quitting adds up to get you ban.
LethalQ wrote:
No it isn't worth it. Luckily I haven't seen it in FFA myself. But if it's annoying enough to you you can quit ffa games without penalty.
You'll receive a 1 minute ban for quitting your first team-based (non-FFA) match of the day. For every subsequent quit, the ban time doubles (2 minutes, 4, 8, etc.). You'd need to be either be reported a lot or cheat to receive an extended or permanent ban.
You'll receive a 1 minute ban for quitting your first team-based (non-FFA) match of the day. For every subsequent quit, the ban time doubles (2 minutes, 4, 8, etc.). You'd need to be either be reported a lot or cheat to receive an extended or permanent ban.
From what I recall you don't get bans for quitting ffa. It is right up in the pinned why was I banned thread on the very first post... Players are no longer banned for quitting lone wolves aka ffa or infection.
LethalQ wrote:
From what I recall you don't get bans for quitting ffa. It is right up in the pinned why was I banned thread on the very first post... Players are no longer banned for quitting lone wolves aka ffa or infection.
I know, I said that in my post.
Happened to me once late night and I just got off for the night. When a game has a smaller playerbase like mcc, there are always a couple of bad apples that pop up during non-peak hours to ruin one's fun
I haven't run into anyone teaming up in FFA, but it must be annoying to go up against. My friend encountered two people teaming in FFA and he destroyed them
This is something people really worry about?
Teaming up in FFA defeats the purpose of the game mode. If you have to do that then you shouldn’t be playing it
LethalQ wrote:
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks