1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm not sure if you can earn the Helioskrill set with the 0.00x skulls on but I can say you can still earn the Legend achievement with the skulls on.
Are you sure about that?
Yes I'm sure. I completed both CE and 2 on legendary with the 0.00x skulls on and unlocked the Legend achievement.
Really?!? That doesn't seem right. Ill have to experiment with that on my girlfriend's gamertag or something. You got the Legend achievement alone or were you earning other achievements along the way using the skulls? That really seems like bait to troll people into wasting time
No really, I actually unlocked the achievement. Feel free to check out my service record and see all the achievements I unlocked. You will find me earning the Legend achievement on 03/25/2017.
Your achievement may show that its unlocked but it won't show you the details like what skulls were used
Yes that is true. There's no need to experiment with anyone else's account. I did it, I unlocked. I wouldn't be saying this if I didn't get that 50G.
Did other achievements unlock along the way as you completed campaigns or was it just the Legend Achievement?
Yes I unlock the Legend Anniversary and Living Legend on the way. The 0.00x skulls will only disable the par times & scores achievements so any easter eggs or normal completion of missions will still count.
I'm going to hold you to that. I'll give em a shot on my girlfriends account. If they don't work, I'm coming for you!
Keep me posted on this.

I won't be surprised if 343i patch this on the next upcoming update for MCC.
Ill keep you posted though I don't think it'll be patched. There are much bigger issues to handle
One more thing here, after you finish each mission, check your achievement progress and see if it goes a bar up.

Other than that, good luck on the journey and wish you quick shooting.
I'm not sure if you can earn the Helioskrill set with the 0.00x skulls on but I can say you can still earn the Legend achievement with the skulls on.
Are you sure about that?
Yes I'm sure. I completed both CE and 2 on legendary with the 0.00x skulls on and unlocked the Legend achievement.
Really?!? That doesn't seem right. Ill have to experiment with that on my girlfriend's gamertag or something. You got the Legend achievement alone or were you earning other achievements along the way using the skulls? That really seems like bait to troll people into wasting time
No really, I actually unlocked the achievement. Feel free to check out my service record and see all the achievements I unlocked. You will find me earning the Legend achievement on 03/25/2017.
Your achievement may show that its unlocked but it won't show you the details like what skulls were used
Yes that is true. There's no need to experiment with anyone else's account. I did it, I unlocked. I wouldn't be saying this if I didn't get that 50G.
Did other achievements unlock along the way as you completed campaigns or was it just the Legend Achievement?
Yes I unlock the Legend Anniversary and Living Legend on the way. The 0.00x skulls will only disable the par times & scores achievements so any easter eggs or normal completion of missions will still count.
I'm going to hold you to that. I'll give em a shot on my girlfriends account. If they don't work, I'm coming for you!
Keep me posted on this.

I won't be surprised if 343i patch this on the next upcoming update for MCC.
Ill keep you posted though I don't think it'll be patched. There are much bigger issues to handle
One more thing here, after you finish each mission, check your achievement progress and see if it goes a bar up.

Other than that, good luck on the journey and wish you quick shooting.
Ill do that. The journey will be a piece of cake. I've beaten the campaigns on Legendary several times before
For the helioskrill armor in halo 5 can i use the bandana skull in the other 4 games to help finish the acheivement and get the armor?
I did, and well look at me! Zero score skulls have no effect on unlocking Helioskrill. However do come back to waypoint and check the service record to make sure it has registered that you have cleared it on legendary (all zero score skulls seem to disable are par time and score achievements). And also make sure you've completed legendary solo, I had some trouble regarding that.
Since x0 skulls make it easier, should i just try the level again to see if it goes through?
I used bandanna and boom skulls and it didn't register. Just try again?
That reminds me of a bug I encountered. I would complete a misson with zero scores on, the game would say I hadn't. I found that playing another misson or two on any difficulty seemed to fix it, when I went back to the legendary misson, it said I had completed it. It just takes time to register I think.
For the helioskrill armor in halo 5 can i use the bandana skull in the other 4 games to help finish the acheivement and get the armor?
I did, and well look at me! Zero score skulls have no effect on unlocking Helioskrill. However do come back to waypoint and check the service record to make sure it has registered that you have cleared it on legendary (all zero score skulls seem to disable are par time and score achievements). And also make sure you've completed legendary solo, I had some trouble regarding that.
Since x0 skulls make it easier, should i just try the level again to see if it goes through?
I used bandanna and boom skulls and it didn't register. Just try again?
That reminds me of a bug I encountered. I would complete a misson with zero scores on, the game would say I hadn't. I found that playing another misson or two on any difficulty seemed to fix it, when I went back to the legendary misson, it said I had completed it. It just takes time to register I think.
I can second that. Achievement's and progress sometimes takes a while to register. I remember finishing the Halo 4 Campaign on Legendary. It was a few hours before all the achievements started popping up. It was a little odd
Yes, you can. But the MCC is glitched and it might not register. I played the pillar of autumn with bandana and it registered but I played Cairo with scarab and it didn't, so I'd play it without the skulls 0x skulls on.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2