Will we get Firefight in Xbox? Or is that just for PC?
If you mean Reach Firefight then yes but if you mean Odst Firefight then nobody knows yet since 343i haven't mentioned anything yet.
I highly doubt ODST FF will be added. Reach FF was so much better in my opinion anyways.
I'd like to see ODST Firefight with Reach's custom settings.
Mr Vacha wrote:
I highly doubt ODST FF will be added. Reach FF was so much better in my opinion anyways.
Thats true, but ODST firefight can still be pretty challenging to play. I have been writing post after post about it, hopefully 343 has noticed about ODST firefight for this year.
Mr Vacha wrote:
Thats true, but ODST firefight can still be pretty challenging to play. I have been writing post after post about it, hopefully 343 has noticed about ODST firefight for this year.
I could see them releasing it on both platforms when they release ODST campaign on PC. They've already recognized that ODST Firefight was one of the more requested things from the community
Reach is the only one announced for right now, but who knows? It could act as the foundation for ODST to be added in the future. I don't see why it could not come being that the H3 maps from the map pack in ODST are already in the game. Why not add the rest?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modded content.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modded content.
Reach Firefight in MCC is confirmed, unfortunately my favorite ODST FF is still missing. Not upsetting though cause reach is amazing
As mentioned, Reach firefight is coming for both platforms. However for Xbox, both firefight and campaign is a paid DLC (And yes, it is fair enough of them to ask for a little compensation) but the multiplayer parts are all free.

As for the ODST firefight, 343 has acknowledged the wish for it but currently Reach is in focus. That doesn't mean it won't see the light of day at a later point, as ODST firefight was vastly different to that of Reach.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show