Skip to main content
So, with the inclusion of the fireteam raven armours, is it possible we could get the Mark V [H:CEA but slightly better] from Fireteam Raven in Halo 3? I think it'd be really cool to be able to be kitted out with that armour, and it seems feasible.

On the other hand, something my sister mentioned. A female player model? There's a voice so, why not?
So, with the inclusion of the fireteam raven armours, is it possible we could get the Mark V [H:CEA but slightly better] from Fireteam Raven in Halo 3? I think it'd be really cool to be able to be kitted out with that armour, and it seems feasible.

On the other hand, something my sister mentioned. A female player model? There's a voice so, why not?
ODST/DEMO armor is female shape as the character Ava Lang wears it, which I'm glad they kept the general shape.

Mark V in FR is the same model from CEA, just rendered with a different engine as FR uses a unique engine compared to the main Blam engine of the games. It's possible the model looks better, but design wise is the same.

A female body shape would only be with the techsuit, as adjusting all the armor to re-render in a smaller form for every map (as Bungie designed the system), would be a very daunting task. Same reason the armor isn't adjusted in Reach despite a female body existing.

Side note: There's new fall-off-map death cries/screams for the female voice in Halo 3, and they seem to stem from the accented (Hispanic?) female Marine from the campaign. Probably a bug but I don't mind the different screams. (Sounds morbid I know)

ODST/DEMO armor is female shape as the character Ava Lang wears it, which I'm glad they kept the general shape.

Mark V in FR is the same model from CEA, just rendered with a different engine as FR uses a unique engine compared to the main Blam engine of the games. It's possible the model looks better, but design wise is the same.

A female body shape would only be with the techsuit, as adjusting all the armor to re-render in a smaller form for every map (as Bungie designed the system), would be a very daunting task. Same reason the armor isn't adjusted in Reach despite a female body existing.

Side note: There's new fall-off-map death cries/screams for the female voice in Halo 3, and they seem to stem from the accented (Hispanic?) female Marine from the campaign. Probably a bug but I don't mind the different screams. (Sounds morbid I know)
Interesting. But yeah, even if it was just the body suit/tech suit that'd be fine.
Would be cool to see a full Mark V in Halo 3, would be awesome to have Jerome’s Mark IV Armor in there to