Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Fix ranked matchmaking party parameters!

OP I Steal Toilets

I play h2c ranked, it’s nearly impossible to win when a full party can vs solos. I just had a game where a party of 4 vs me, a random, and a party of 2 on my team. Party of 4 is supposed to match only party of 4, why did this happen??? A lot of the time it’s a party searching in 3s vs my team which is mostly other random solo searchers, I’m a fairly good player, but full parties vs solos shoould never happen it’s impossible to win!. Fix this!! You should have never removed the party restrictions!!! Games are a complete blowout and not even fun to play! Just got matched against nearly a full team, then next match got matched against a party of 4!!! 343 you REALLY need to play your own game!!!

Fix this!!
You can't match a party of 4 searching solo, you can only match parties of 3.
You found a ranked game of H2C? Lucky.
Giga wrote:
That’s how it’s supposed to work, post game I checked via friends list and all 4 players were friends and searching in a party, it was a party of 4 vs me, a random, and a party of 2 on my team, trust me I made sure if it before I posted because that’s not supposed to happen but it did which is why I made the post. Also to cite how parties of 3 can match all randoms is bs
I personally think Solos should only match solos or parties of 2. And I am being lenient on allowing parties of 2. Will never happen though. People are WAY too scared to search with 2 let alone just solo. We would all find tenfold more games if people would just suck it up and search solo.
I personally think Solos should only match solos or parties of 2. And I am being lenient on allowing parties of 2. Will never happen though. People are WAY too scared to search with 2 let alone just solo. We would all find tenfold more games if people would just suck it up and search solo.
Yep exactly, I no longer search in ranked arena, I literally figured I would try again, nope, full party Vs random team losing 11-3 right off the bat, I actually quit cuz we were getting spawn killed too. People don’t like playing full teams, that should NOT be a thing 4 solo players should match 4 other solo players
PERIOD
im sick of this crap
Yep exactly, I no longer search in ranked arena, I literally figured I would try again, nope, full party Vs random team losing 11-3 right off the bat, I actually quit cuz we were getting spawn killed too. People don’t like playing full teams, that should NOT be a thing 4 solo players should match 4 other solo players
PERIOD
im sick of this crap
This is still an issue? I'm about to get MCC now that it is finally fixed, but man if it's that annoying I think I'll just stay social. It's not like I've got anything to prove as I've already gone through it all years ago.
Giga wrote:
That's just not true. Matched a TO4 3 times in a row in H3HC..
Giga wrote:
You probably just matched a team of 3 with coincidently the same random on their team each game. Parties of 4 can only match parties of 4.....it's literally true. Unless 343 changed it this week and didn't tell anyone lol
BKJ7 wrote:
Giga wrote:
You probably just matched a team of 3 with coincidently the same random on their team each game. Parties of 4 can only match parties of 4.....it's literally true. Unless 343 changed it this week and didn't tell anyone lol
Nope it seems teams of 4 can match randoms Now I’ve matched a team of 4 and postgame pulled up their profiles and checked their friends list and they were all friends searching together
I play h2c ranked, it’s nearly impossible to win when a full party can vs solos. I just had a game where a party of 4 vs me, a random, and a party of 2 on my team. Party of 4 is supposed to match only party of 4, why did this happen??? A lot of the time it’s a party searching in 3s vs my team which is mostly other random solo searchers, I’m a fairly good player, but full parties vs solos shoould never happen it’s impossible to win!. Fix this!! You should have never removed the party restrictions!!! Games are a complete blowout and not even fun to play! Just got matched against nearly a full team, then next match got matched against a party of 4!!! 343 you REALLY need to play your own game!!!

Fix this!!
Ussualy i found a player with more rank is it normal?
BKJ7 wrote:
Giga wrote:
Nope it seems teams of 4 can match randoms Now I’ve matched a team of 4 and postgame pulled up their profiles and checked their friends list and they were all friends searching together
Are you sure it wasn't social? There are no party size restrictions in social as far as I know. How do you check someone's friend list? I thought you couldn't do that on Xbox one....
Dema117 wrote:

Fix this!!
In this game yes, it’s supposed to match you with players closest to your rank which doesn’t always happen
BKJ7 wrote:
BKJ7 wrote:
Giga wrote:
Are you sure it wasn't social? There are no party size restrictions in social as far as I know. How do you check someone's friend list? I thought you couldn't do that on Xbox one....
I’m positive it was ranked. You click over their name and click view profile then go to social and you can see their friends if their friends list is public
Dema117 wrote:

Fix this!!
In this game yes, it’s supposed to match you with players closest to your rank which doesn’t always happen
Ok thanks and have a great Holidays 👍