Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

fix the other stuff before you fix matchmaking

OP LegendOfHarambe

I know that's not what you guys wanna hear, but if 343 fixes customs then we can all still shut our mouths and play with friends. Think about it. I'd rather wait for a perfect matchmaking experience and play customs.

-randomizing teams
-option to promote others to party leader
-RB/LB to change team color
-STOP KICKING RANDOM PEOPLE WHEN A GAME ENDS
-randomly switching party leaders after each game

Matchmaking is not the only problem here.
All of the above are matchmaking issues. Further, none of the above matter if you can't find a game in the first place
I got into a Big Team Halo CE: King of the Hill match last night. Every time you got a hit marker (grenade or weapon) you would hear a (what I can describe best) as a ping or dong sound. The other player in my party had the same thing. Just wondering if this is normal because it is realllllyyyy annoying, especially hearing it when shooting someone with a AR. This is very trivial as there are more important things to fix and it might even be on purpose, just curious.
I know that's not what you guys wanna hear, but if 343 fixes customs then we can all still shut our mouths and play with friends. Think about it. I'd rather wait for a perfect matchmaking experience and play customs.

-randomizing teams
-option to promote others to party leader
-RB/LB to change team color
-STOP KICKING RANDOM PEOPLE WHEN A GAME ENDS
-randomly switching party leaders after each game

Matchmaking is not the only problem here.
No it's definitely not the only problem, but not all of us have friends to play customs with. And finding random people on the forums just causes custom with wildly different skill levels so that can be not fun either. If they fix matchmaking first, it would make the game funner for more people than just fixing customs
I disagree they need to fix matchmaking I mainly bought the game because they brought the skill system of 1-50 back and a lot of people I know also bought it for just that reason alone to have something competitive to play. Customs is fun and all but there's really no incentive
All those issues are matchmaking issues, and they are aware of them. They even mention in in their update thread.