Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

fixes coming! But what needs to be fixed?

OP IRISH KNIFER6

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So with the amazing news that in 2018 MCC will finally be fixed I think we should list down all the things that need to be fixed or changed or removed

So I'll start:

The ranking system needs to be fixed

Work on some playlist so the people who want to play H2/H2A can just play H2A not have to get out voted for H3 in BTB. Oh and get all the noobs in halo 4 and stay there lol.

I think if they could add more customisation for H2A h3 ect not just locked armor sets.

General fixes for campaign save files ect

#MakeSandTrapGreatAgain

Is there anything I missed or you want to add to the list?
I should maybe start a new thread surrounding the problems/glitches with MCC.
RE: "What needs to be fixed?"

I have a list available right here:

List of MCC Glitches and Problems
There's already a thread with a ton of issues listed.

I wouldnt even even worry about ranks period till they have an idea on what the population will be. If you ask me, ranks shouldn't even be a thing with mcc right now since the numbers are that small. They should prioritize just finding a game quick as possible over spending 30 minutes to get a quality game.
100 maps and we can only play a few in matchmaking....
I hope they completely fix it, this game had so much potential just missed the bullseye.
Everything!!!
Also I am a bit annoyed that they're fixing it now when they had 2016 to fix it
But I'm not judging, glad its getting fixed
fix the bandana skull in halo 2.
it has only infinite ammo for weapons with ammo but in halo combat evolved Anniversary all weapons have infinite ammo even the weapons with battery

halo 2 level regret there's a bug that the phantom that drops of hunters will disappear before the hunters even get dropped.

halo 2 anniversary level scared icon the cutscene the phantom flies backwards

why halo 2 anniversary have so many bugs?

it ignores me
  • Change terminals, accessing one only to get sucked out of MCC and thrown into Halo Channel is irritating. Implementation of terminals into the actual game would be great.
  • Menu bug where when accessing another app (such as YouTube), coming back to the MCC will permanently have your screen stuck, with a display of "leaving..." or "controller off". Requires a console restart in order to fix.
  • Make the sniper rifle do damage to the flood in Halo CE. I'm not sure if this was a "feature" in the original game, but it's mildly annoying.
  • UI touch-up would be great, some of the panels are a bit hard to read because of the white-on-light-blue colors.
Meruccubus wrote:
  • Make the sniper rifle do damage to the flood in Halo CE. I'm not sure if this was a "feature" in the original game, but it's mildly annoying.
Pretty sure the sniper rifle was useless on the flood in the original game aswell.
pls let him don't forgot FFA Playlist Rumble Pit/Lone Wolves /Legendary Brawl ....

maybe System Link (Lan Support) also for M__C_C .....

Custom Match search Lobbys same like Halo5
Too many issues to count
Halo 3 shot registration and lobby issues.
halo 2 level regret there's a bug that the phantom that drops of hunters will disappear before the hunters even get dropped.
Whoa, don't ask for that to be fixed, we need that for speed running!
Toepfen wrote:
pls let him don't forgot FFA Playlist Rumble Pit/Lone Wolves /Legendary Brawl ....
Yeah, please bring back Rumble Pit, pretty sure it's like impossible to get the Stayin' Alive achievement now...
RE: "What needs to be fixed?"

I have a list available right here:

List of MCC Glitches and Problems
I also wanted to add a few more things to your list of the problems with H2 multiplayer that needs to be fixed
Halo 2 Classic multiplayer:
  • Trading: Trading was RARE in OG H2, only situations I recall trading in OG was when the host pooped out a shotgun blast or a grenade. You can obviously tell something could be fixed because a lot of the time when you kill someone, you see their br STILL FLOATING and shooting an extra shot even when their body is falling.
  • Radar: The radar in Halo 2 should not be pulsating, it needs to be constant and never refresh
  • Plasma grenades: A lot of times it is hard to hear plasma grenades landing near you or you do not hear them at ALL.
I hope they fix the 4 broken achievements in the Chinese version of MCC!

MCC CHINA VERSION "ROCK AND COIL HIT BACK" BUGGED
I hope they fix all the old super jumps on h2 and the ghost ledge jumps on h3 like the jump from bottom gold to top gold on guardian
I should maybe start a new thread surrounding the problems/glitches with MCC.
Do it, If we could get it pinned to the top that would be super helpful to the community in efforts in ensuring the issues we have the most problems with get fixed. After all we probably have played more MCC than some of the QA that will be on this update project, We've been playing this game for 4 years, I'd call that pretty experienced.

I suggest maybe also having an improvements section?

Not that I think you need it, but let me know if you need any help with reporting issues!
You know, the biggest one that annoys me in MCC matchmaking is how lopsided the matches can be whether I'm losing or winning. I can't believe how bad team balancing is in MCC and they should reduce the chances of Halo 3 (I have no problem with Halo 3 I'm just annoyed how many times it's been picked) being in the voting selection and give other Halo games and maps more chances to be in the voting selection.
nLz06 wrote:
Meruccubus wrote:
Pretty sure the sniper rifle was useless on the flood in the original game aswell.
Yeah. The sniper rifle is piratically useless against the Flood in Halo CE, original and Halo CEA. Even on the 360 version it's the same.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2