So, is the Flooded Playlist all we have to do during this November update?
You don't have to do it and no one knows if there's an award for it but they do want us to play it. So yeah.
You don't have to do it and no one knows if there's an award for it but they do want us to play it. So yeah.
well, I already completed it
well, I already completed it
343i said it evaluates all playlists within the given time period. For example, if you completed earlier, it does not count. We're not likely to hear until tomorrow if there's a reward or if only the mcc splash screen is decontaminated. If there is a player-specific reward, and would like to have one, play the playlist again. If you are fast or know how to break the missions, then it will take you just over an hour.
To quote the community update, there will at least be another splash screen change:
Quote:
Following the unexpected infection of the main menu, players have continued to fight in the “Flooded” playlist to help regain control and repel these hostile invaders. The good news is that we’re on track to finish this fight and, if successful, we should see the MCC menu reflect the outcome in the next patch. The December update is currently poised to include additional fixes, improvements, and new features like additional skulls, new “modern aiming” control options, and more. Stay tuned for the MCC December Update blog later next month for the full patch notes and details!
If any of you finished the playlists then you got some rewards
Such as?
Such as?
I completed it once and I think it unlocked “rampant Cortana” as a player ID for MCC. Could be wrong though as I also unlocked some LASO ish at the same time.
Such as?
I completed it once and I think it unlocked “rampant Cortana” as a player ID for MCC. Could be wrong though as I also unlocked some LASO ish at the same time.
I unlocked one of those a while ago