One of my biggest pet peeves about halo the mcc is the lack of options when it comes to video settings, I love having 4K and hdr with 60 frames per second, but when playing the mcc one of my biggest gripes period is the non implementation of FOV.
I live and breath halo and the fact that my beloved game Serious is coming to pc is amazing, and one of the biggest improvements I see is that the mcc will include on PC an FOV slider. As an Xbox player it make me kind of upset because if I could change one thing about experiencing all of my favorite halo games it would be the FOV. In games like halo 3 I feel very clasturephobic, I even heard some of my friends get motion sickness from very low FOV. All I wish with this new update that includes halo reach is that it comes with more options because of a release on PC and the hype of so many options on there. I’ve seen a lot of tests with FOV on halo reach on the PC and it barely affects performance at all. Which proves that it probably can be done on Xbox as well.
Please listen 343 I really love halo and all I wish is for there to be an FOV slider
<3
343 is aware that people want this, but have said it probably won't happen until after MCC comes to PC. Then they'll look into it. This was said in the June 2019 MCC Development Update, under the section titled "COMMUNITY Q&A".

An FOV slider is something I'm very much hoping for as well.
You're not the only one disappointed, but we shouldn't be surprised at the lack of visual options. Games on consoles very rarely have detailed options, so we definitely shouldn't be surprised for Halo to lack such options, as Halo has always been console first, PC second.

They heard our cries. Let's hope they answer with the right call.