Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Friends not showing up in game

OP BabyYodaHalo

For the past week I havnt been able to see my friends on the MCC but they are playing MCC and i have to go to my dashboard to look at my friends list to invite them. Is anyone else having this issue?
Yes i have the same thing.
It's a known issue at the moment, 343 are looking into it
343 messed it up again and they didn't even update it, I doubt their gonna fix it they abandoned the game awhile ago
Fixed! My friends are showing up on the roster!
And...how did you fix it? How about some constructive posts? Except for just spamming the threads with one liners.
Same issue for me. It came back once, but 95% of the time, not showing.
A few days ago, 343i was collecting info on the matter in this thread. They may still be watching that discussion, so if you're still having roster issues, you might want to head over there.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
And...how did you fix it? How about some constructive posts? Except for just spamming the threads with one liners.
I mean it was fixed last night. You are spamming.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
No it wasn't dude. It is still happening...says the guy who had to see his GT on the whole page of MCC last night. Good job bud.
this -Yoink- has been broke since launch, along with tons of other ease of life updates that shoulda been getting addressed since released, but with 343 and their brilliant ideas of selling half -Yoinked!- games have set them back.

Havnt been able 2 set a new rival since the first time I set one
Yea I to got this, says 0 friends in top right corner yet go to Xbox dash board and loads of friends are online playing HaloMCC...just annoying having to invite them through Xbox rather than in the game itself. I'm sure 343i are aware of it and will sort it out sometime soon :-)
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
No it wasn't dude. It is still happening...says the guy who had to see his GT on the whole page of MCC last night. Good job bud.
I said LAST NIGHT. I know it stopped working today again.
It’s 2021 and it’s still happening just loaded up MCC on PC and I always have friends playing it still not appearing but it doesn’t happen all the time
It’s 2021 and it’s still happening just loaded up MCC on PC and I always have friends playing it still not appearing but it doesn’t happen all the time
I would use the PC forums and start a new thread instead of reviving 6 year old threads.
Please don't revive old topics thanks