Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Get Rid of Slayer BR in 2 Anniversary Halo 2 & 3

OP Gruntz Rul3z

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
themanss22 wrote:
Done DL wrote:
I'm getting very tired of people voting for Team Slayer BR on Halo The Master Chief Collection. Every-time it's always the same (Team) Slayer BR. It needs its own playlist and needs to get out of the playlist from Halo 2 Anniversary Halo 3 & Halo 2 Classic. It should be the BR Playlist for BR & Team BR Slayer Playlist, so other players can enjoy other game types instead of (Team) Slayer BR. Not everyone loves the Battle Rifle & players need to accept that fact. Is anyone else besides myself tired of People voting for it and wanting to try different game-types instead of Slayer BR? Because I am sure as hell am. 343 Please fix this. Because this is making me only wanting to play Campaign and it's ruining my experience of Multiplayer. Plus, Stop making The BR as a default weapon on other game types too. Because I don't want it as a default weapon. There are some who don't either. It just makes others wanting to get easy kills. Please don't think it's a troll post either, because I'm not trolling, It's an occurring problem for me. And I'm not trying to sound like a kid since I have played Halo since 01. Plus. I don't like BRs. Not really good with them...and it gets me annoyed when people expect others to use the BR.


Yeah....I know there's more people who prefer Br Slayer and whatnot.....but at least know that you're not the only one rooting for more regular slayer games, as I too have started to get a bit bored of using the BR all the time. It would be a pretty cool change to use the AR/whatever weapon a bit more.


It really does suck. Halo 3 had an awesome sandbox but none worth using with BR in the field it's like have to either pick having fun or winning


Yeah, it saddened me quite a bit when I wanted to have a bit of fun using something like the spikers or plasma rifles and knew I was going to get outclassed with everyone using a BR


I'm SO glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way. People who are moaning about others hating the BR needs to I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. and leave the franchise and play a game that has easy kills. BR is basically spray & pray in the most part.


Those are the same ppl moaning about the autos in halo 5 beta overpowered. We are so used to 1 gun halo. I love walking over an SMH and wanting to use it. I can have fun with autos without pretty much accepting that I will play terrible.


I find it funny that People complain about the Autos OP in Halo 5. BUT they don't complain about the BR being OP.


The automatic weapons have to be weaker than the precision weapons because they are much easier to use. Once players attain a certain amount of skill they realize that they can do better with a BR. And the automatic weapons were too powerful in the H5 Beta. The SMG almost felt like a saw if you were close enough! If the automatic weapons are more powerful than the precision weapons it breaks the game.


Well duel wielding does beat BRs if you do it correctly, just engage players with BR in closed spaces and avoid being hit by nades. In H2C you have to be careful not to get within melee range since BXR > duels. I mean I ultimately agree BR start is a must, but it also trains wannabe MLG players to be completely clueless on how to play without one.


Yeah but... Is there really a reason to play without a BR? :-|

There are other ways to pwn a player without a BR. Use AR or SMG shoot them then get close and melee them. Helpful tip bro. :D
Shh, don't tell everyone the secret AR strategy.
They can't know. They're not ready yet.
I'm getting very tired of people voting for Team Slayer BR on Halo The Master Chief Collection. Every-time it's always the same (Team) Slayer BR. It needs its own playlist and needs to get out of the playlist from Halo 2 Anniversary Halo 3 & Halo 2 Classic. It should be the BR Playlist for BR & Team BR Slayer Playlist, so other players can enjoy other game types instead of (Team) Slayer BR. Not everyone loves the Battle Rifle & players need to accept that fact. Is anyone else besides myself tired of People voting for it and wanting to try different game-types instead of Slayer BR? Because I am sure as hell am. 343 Please fix this. Because this is making me only wanting to play Campaign and it's ruining my experience of Multiplayer. Plus, Stop making The BR as a default weapon on other game types too. Because I don't want it as a default weapon. There are some who don't either. It just makes others wanting to get easy kills. Please don't think it's a troll post either, because I'm not trolling, It's an occurring problem for me. And I'm not trying to sound like a kid since I have played Halo since 01. Plus. I don't like BRs. Not really good with them...and it gets me annoyed when people expect others to use the BR.
you are high off of your -Yoink- if you think the community is going to back you on this...
themanss22 wrote:
Done DL wrote:
I'm getting very tired of people voting for Team Slayer BR on Halo The Master Chief Collection. Every-time it's always the same (Team) Slayer BR. It needs its own playlist and needs to get out of the playlist from Halo 2 Anniversary Halo 3 & Halo 2 Classic. It should be the BR Playlist for BR & Team BR Slayer Playlist, so other players can enjoy other game types instead of (Team) Slayer BR. Not everyone loves the Battle Rifle & players need to accept that fact. Is anyone else besides myself tired of People voting for it and wanting to try different game-types instead of Slayer BR? Because I am sure as hell am. 343 Please fix this. Because this is making me only wanting to play Campaign and it's ruining my experience of Multiplayer. Plus, Stop making The BR as a default weapon on other game types too. Because I don't want it as a default weapon. There are some who don't either. It just makes others wanting to get easy kills. Please don't think it's a troll post either, because I'm not trolling, It's an occurring problem for me. And I'm not trying to sound like a kid since I have played Halo since 01. Plus. I don't like BRs. Not really good with them...and it gets me annoyed when people expect others to use the BR.


Yeah....I know there's more people who prefer Br Slayer and whatnot.....but at least know that you're not the only one rooting for more regular slayer games, as I too have started to get a bit bored of using the BR all the time. It would be a pretty cool change to use the AR/whatever weapon a bit more.


It really does suck. Halo 3 had an awesome sandbox but none worth using with BR in the field it's like have to either pick having fun or winning


Yeah, it saddened me quite a bit when I wanted to have a bit of fun using something like the spikers or plasma rifles and knew I was going to get outclassed with everyone using a BR


I'm SO glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way. People who are moaning about others hating the BR needs to I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. and leave the franchise and play a game that has easy kills. BR is basically spray & pray in the most part.


Those are the same ppl moaning about the autos in halo 5 beta overpowered. We are so used to 1 gun halo. I love walking over an SMH and wanting to use it. I can have fun with autos without pretty much accepting that I will play terrible.


I find it funny that People complain about the Autos OP in Halo 5. BUT they don't complain about the BR being OP.


The automatic weapons have to be weaker than the precision weapons because they are much easier to use. Once players attain a certain amount of skill they realize that they can do better with a BR. And the automatic weapons were too powerful in the H5 Beta. The SMG almost felt like a saw if you were close enough! If the automatic weapons are more powerful than the precision weapons it breaks the game.


Well duel wielding does beat BRs if you do it correctly, just engage players with BR in closed spaces and avoid being hit by nades. In H2C you have to be careful not to get within melee range since BXR > duels. I mean I ultimately agree BR start is a must, but it also trains wannabe MLG players to be completely clueless on how to play without one.


Yeah but... Is there really a reason to play without a BR? :-|


There are other ways to pwn a player without a BR. Use AR or SMG shoot them then get close and melee them. Helpful tip bro. :D

Shh, don't tell everyone the secret AR strategy.
They can't know. They're not ready yet.
LOL. XD
RoC IriE wrote:
I'm getting very tired of people voting for Team Slayer BR on Halo The Master Chief Collection. Every-time it's always the same (Team) Slayer BR. It needs its own playlist and needs to get out of the playlist from Halo 2 Anniversary Halo 3 & Halo 2 Classic. It should be the BR Playlist for BR & Team BR Slayer Playlist, so other players can enjoy other game types instead of (Team) Slayer BR. Not everyone loves the Battle Rifle & players need to accept that fact. Is anyone else besides myself tired of People voting for it and wanting to try different game-types instead of Slayer BR? Because I am sure as hell am. 343 Please fix this. Because this is making me only wanting to play Campaign and it's ruining my experience of Multiplayer. Plus, Stop making The BR as a default weapon on other game types too. Because I don't want it as a default weapon. There are some who don't either. It just makes others wanting to get easy kills. Please don't think it's a troll post either, because I'm not trolling, It's an occurring problem for me. And I'm not trying to sound like a kid since I have played Halo since 01. Plus. I don't like BRs. Not really good with them...and it gets me annoyed when people expect others to use the BR.

Enough with these threads already... the BR will and always should be the starting weapon. The game is balanced this way and if you don't like it and/or getting tired of it halo is not the game for you. Everyone votes for it for a reason because they know if they get SMG starts everyone just runs for the BR's and power weapons and the first team that gets them wins( if they know what they are doing) and that is not balanced. You are the minority in the halo community dude sorry people love the BR and if you don't like it tough.

Edit: If you are not good with the BR then learn. Takes a lot more skill to 4 somebody then to spray run up and smack them
The BR was NOT the starting weapon when Halo 2 first came out in multiplayer, it was the SMG. BR starts came along later. Fighting for weapons is what made Halo fun and for those that love starting with the BR play Hardcore, that is why it is there. Also Halo 3's default weapon was the AR because Bungie realized that the BR was to powerful of a weapon to start with. I agree with the original poster BR starts should be removed from Halo 2's playlist and I hope to see that happen now that team Hardcore is an option.
Guys who dont like the BR are the same guys why Halo5 has all this dumb abilities and Sprint :(
Halo always had a riflelike startingweapon even H1 has the Pistol which is like rifle(lol).
So if you dont like the BR, Halo isnt your game of choice... Go play Cod or Titanfall :0
Quit trolling.
RoC IriE wrote:
I'm getting very tired of people voting for Team Slayer BR on Halo The Master Chief Collection. Every-time it's always the same (Team) Slayer BR. It needs its own playlist and needs to get out of the playlist from Halo 2 Anniversary Halo 3 & Halo 2 Classic. It should be the BR Playlist for BR & Team BR Slayer Playlist, so other players can enjoy other game types instead of (Team) Slayer BR. Not everyone loves the Battle Rifle & players need to accept that fact. Is anyone else besides myself tired of People voting for it and wanting to try different game-types instead of Slayer BR? Because I am sure as hell am. 343 Please fix this. Because this is making me only wanting to play Campaign and it's ruining my experience of Multiplayer. Plus, Stop making The BR as a default weapon on other game types too. Because I don't want it as a default weapon. There are some who don't either. It just makes others wanting to get easy kills. Please don't think it's a troll post either, because I'm not trolling, It's an occurring problem for me. And I'm not trying to sound like a kid since I have played Halo since 01. Plus. I don't like BRs. Not really good with them...and it gets me annoyed when people expect others to use the BR.


Enough with these threads already... the BR will and always should be the starting weapon. The game is balanced this way and if you don't like it and/or getting tired of it halo is not the game for you. Everyone votes for it for a reason because they know if they get SMG starts everyone just runs for the BR's and power weapons and the first team that gets them wins( if they know what they are doing) and that is not balanced. You are the minority in the halo community dude sorry people love the BR and if you don't like it tough.

Edit: If you are not good with the BR then learn. Takes a lot more skill to 4 somebody then to spray run up and smack them
That's -Yoink-. If a good team knows how to handle themselves without a BR, that BR control doesn't mean -Yoink-. Only idiots run into the open asking to get killed by a BR.
Don't get me wrong I like BR's, but it's -Yoinking!- annoying how every game that's all anyone picks. There's no variety. Which is why he's got a valid point. It should have it's own playlists. Hell if you only want to play Slayer, go play in the Team Slayer playlist, Some of us would like to play Objective game types once in a while.
RoC IriE wrote:
I'm getting very tired of people voting for Team Slayer BR on Halo The Master Chief Collection. Every-time it's always the same (Team) Slayer BR. It needs its own playlist and needs to get out of the playlist from Halo 2 Anniversary Halo 3 & Halo 2 Classic. It should be the BR Playlist for BR & Team BR Slayer Playlist, so other players can enjoy other game types instead of (Team) Slayer BR. Not everyone loves the Battle Rifle & players need to accept that fact. Is anyone else besides myself tired of People voting for it and wanting to try different game-types instead of Slayer BR? Because I am sure as hell am. 343 Please fix this. Because this is making me only wanting to play Campaign and it's ruining my experience of Multiplayer. Plus, Stop making The BR as a default weapon on other game types too. Because I don't want it as a default weapon. There are some who don't either. It just makes others wanting to get easy kills. Please don't think it's a troll post either, because I'm not trolling, It's an occurring problem for me. And I'm not trying to sound like a kid since I have played Halo since 01. Plus. I don't like BRs. Not really good with them...and it gets me annoyed when people expect others to use the BR.


Enough with these threads already... the BR will and always should be the starting weapon. The game is balanced this way and if you don't like it and/or getting tired of it halo is not the game for you. Everyone votes for it for a reason because they know if they get SMG starts everyone just runs for the BR's and power weapons and the first team that gets them wins( if they know what they are doing) and that is not balanced. You are the minority in the halo community dude sorry people love the BR and if you don't like it tough.

Edit: If you are not good with the BR then learn. Takes a lot more skill to 4 somebody then to spray run up and smack them

That's -Yoink-. If a good team knows how to handle themselves without a BR, that BR control doesn't mean -Yoink-. Only idiots run into the open asking to get killed by a BR.
Don't get me wrong I like BR's, but it's -Yoinking!- annoying how every game that's all anyone picks. There's no variety. Which is why he's got a valid point. It should have it's own playlists. Hell if you only want to play Slayer, go play in the Team Slayer playlist, Some of us would like to play Objective game types once in a while.
The battle rifle is more powerful then you think. the first team to get them does have a big advantage if they know what they're doing.

2 teams, same amount of players, same skill. 1 team has battle rifles and 1 team doesn't. The team that doesn't is most likely going to get slaughtered.

BR starts ain't going anywhere, now should they. It is a better than having SMG/Assault Rifle starts. Especially in Halo 2 with the rapid fire BR.
I swear every time I come on these forums(which granted hasn't been a lot lately bc of how broken the game still is). There is always some dude making a pointless thread about removing BR starts simply bc they are not good at br starts and is tired of it being voted upon.

Wake up, if it is constantly being voted for, then the majority still want BR starts in classic halo. It's like removing the pistol in Halo 1 and only allowing you to start with an assault rifle. And that won't happen either.

And I just love the argument "Halo 2 didn't have BR starts when it first released". When Bungie said word for word SMG starts in Halo 2 were a mistake. That is why BR starts became the norm by the end of Halo 2's life cycle.

It has been explained numerous times how the BR starts are the most balanced way to play Halo. And idc how good you think you are at an SMG start game. If I get a BR and a Sniper in an SMG start I will not be touched unless spammed by grenades.
Total support. It is obnoxious how many Team BR games I get into. This is another reason why I don't play Multiplayer that much. As OP says, make a separate playlist for this game type, and take it out of rotation for Team Slayer, H2, H2A, and H3 playlists please.
RoC IriE wrote:
RoC IriE wrote:
I'm getting very tired of people voting for Team Slayer BR on Halo The Master Chief Collection. Every-time it's always the same (Team) Slayer BR. It needs its own playlist and needs to get out of the playlist from Halo 2 Anniversary Halo 3 & Halo 2 Classic. It should be the BR Playlist for BR & Team BR Slayer Playlist, so other players can enjoy other game types instead of (Team) Slayer BR. Not everyone loves the Battle Rifle & players need to accept that fact. Is anyone else besides myself tired of People voting for it and wanting to try different game-types instead of Slayer BR? Because I am sure as hell am. 343 Please fix this. Because this is making me only wanting to play Campaign and it's ruining my experience of Multiplayer. Plus, Stop making The BR as a default weapon on other game types too. Because I don't want it as a default weapon. There are some who don't either. It just makes others wanting to get easy kills. Please don't think it's a troll post either, because I'm not trolling, It's an occurring problem for me. And I'm not trying to sound like a kid since I have played Halo since 01. Plus. I don't like BRs. Not really good with them...and it gets me annoyed when people expect others to use the BR.


Enough with these threads already... the BR will and always should be the starting weapon. The game is balanced this way and if you don't like it and/or getting tired of it halo is not the game for you. Everyone votes for it for a reason because they know if they get SMG starts everyone just runs for the BR's and power weapons and the first team that gets them wins( if they know what they are doing) and that is not balanced. You are the minority in the halo community dude sorry people love the BR and if you don't like it tough.

Edit: If you are not good with the BR then learn. Takes a lot more skill to 4 somebody then to spray run up and smack them


It doesn't really take enough skill. EG: Plasma Pistol Bolt blast/ Headshot with BR. Meele/BR headshot. It's not technically skill. I still play Halo. And BR isn't everyone's favorite weapon. Just because everyone get's br doesn't mean people want the BR. It's not even as accurate. It's a mid range weapon, not a close range weapon. Plus it's not really balanced with the BR all the time, Kinda ruins the experience. And Plus. I'm not trying to be a troll. What you're doing right now is simply trolling. Not EVERYONE loves the battle rifle. Deal with it. If you can't deal with it. Then you shouldn't be playing Halo in the first place. It needs to be it's own playlist. So it can be JUST for the people who uses the BR. There are OTHER weapons on the ground besides the BR. The Assault Rifle isn't useless either. It has strengths & weaknesses too. Use them instead of just using the BR 24/7 You're sounding like one of those tryhards who thinks the BR is a god like weapon when it's not. Plus there are OTHER gametypes BR Slayer is NOT the only gametype out there! Plus, everyone have different experiences with the battle rifle, if you hate them complaining about it, too bad let them complain about it. I don't have a good experience with the BR. People like you act like those Call of Duty kids who thinks everyone should use the same gun every time. Plus, I rather use the SMG over the BR. Because Using BR is just easy headshots. It feels like a mid range sniper rifle. If you don't like my opinion, grow up and deal with it.

1). I never said everyone loves the BR I said you SMG lovers are the minority of the community learn to read not in only your context.

2). How many times do you have to say its not everyone's favorite weapon I think you said it like 3 times in 3 sentences back to back.

3). Plasma pistols still can be outplayed as simply as standing behind cover when he shoots his bolt then he has to switch weapons come out and 4 him when he screws up.

4). How is expressing my opinion trolling? This is a forum where people can express their opinions and YOU are posting on it so if somebody has a different view don't be so shocked when it doesn't agree with yours.

5). "Not really balanced all the time" sounds like you are unsure of your own argument. Please feel free to explain to me how everyone spawning with the BR is imbalanced I would love to hear what your point of view would be.

6). I never said that the BR is the only weapon in the game once again learn to read out of your own context once again.

7). If the BR doesn't take skill and isn't the god weapon why is it used in MLG/HCS the highest level of halo play?

8). I never stated you couldnt complain about the BR I am stating my opinion on what you YOU posted. Once again learn to read out of your own context.

9). COD has like 10 times the weapons halo has why would people use one gun in that game. You get killed by everything in that stupid -Yoink- game...

10). When it comes down to it you basically are saying you suck -Yoink- with the BR and have no shot plain and simple.

I agree there should be BR playlists to sperate the people that actually know what they are talking about from the people like you that don't know what makes halo the competitive game it is. You say the BR is easy headshots yet you complain about not having a good expereance with it? You counteract your own argument with that statement right there.

Last, but not least you are telling me to grow up when your insults toward me are everything a basically stated in my original opinion. Your writing insists that you are within the 12-13 year old range or at least mentally...

This is an open forum and everyone has the right to express their own opinions and I respectly disagree with it.

If you have any other points to state I would love to tear you a new -Yoink- with those as well so feel free.
Wrecked
Kuya wrote:
Guys who dont like the BR are the same guys why Halo5 has all this dumb abilities and Sprint :(
Halo always had a riflelike startingweapon even H1 has the Pistol which is like rifle(lol).
So if you dont like the BR, Halo isnt your game of choice... Go play Cod or Titanfall :0
Ok, then why are there people going for the BR? Explain that.
My opinion, I love the DMR over any gun, BR is second and Magnum third. The rest I use if I happen to feel like it. I agree they could and should have it's own playlist. I won't go into a long list of why and why not as I won't argue with anyone period, I know how people are on forums. I do disagree with you saying people need to deal with it, cause if you're going that way then the same could be said for people like who as I could then say well you could just deal with it that people need to accept majority prefer the BR. It can go either way. Now will 343 add this playlist? my honest opinion is no, but if enough people petition it then it's possible. It's much better than starting these threads and then arguments starting when these are all opinions. Opinions are not right or wrong, doesn't matter who the person is. You can be MLG who loves the BR and then there is one who loves let's say the carbine, who is a casual player and an argument can result on which gun is better. Just cause one is MLG doesn't mean he is right that he uses the best gun, same with the casual who uses the carbine, weapons are all to peoples opinions and preferences. I'm all for supporting those who want changes, but I won't support people who want a change if they're going to say the others have to face it that there are people who should accept it that there are people who hate the BR when people can also say that people should accept it that majority like BR so people should just deal with it. Cause then you just made yourself look bad and your opinion would have no credit to it. That's all I've got, like I said, I think they should have a separate playlist and if you want to see it happen I'd start a petition and see what support you can get.

This is another matter of my opinion but I disagree with how you say it doesn't take skill to use a BR as not a lot of people can straight up 4 shot someone. A skilled BR user will win just about every one on one fight, and if you get a team of BR users then be prepared to get team shot as to me the BR and DMR are the best weapons to team shot since they have range. To me, if a gun can be used like that it takes skill and time to learn and get use to. One thing I'll agree with that I've seen on this thread is I think starting out with a BR balances the game as it'll be a pain to some or many that they lost the race to the first being there to pick it up on the map and whoever has it has the advantage in range. That's how a lot of clan battles go, who ever gets power weapons first and map control generally win those games. I do wonder though now that I think of it. Are you tired of the BR because you die by it a lot, don't like to use it, bored of using it, or just want more variety? That's all I've got. good day and good night forums!
MUDDYLUV wrote:
RoC IriE wrote:
I'm getting very tired of people voting for Team Slayer BR on Halo The Master Chief Collection. Every-time it's always the same (Team) Slayer BR. It needs its own playlist and needs to get out of the playlist from Halo 2 Anniversary Halo 3 & Halo 2 Classic. It should be the BR Playlist for BR & Team BR Slayer Playlist, so other players can enjoy other game types instead of (Team) Slayer BR. Not everyone loves the Battle Rifle & players need to accept that fact. Is anyone else besides myself tired of People voting for it and wanting to try different game-types instead of Slayer BR? Because I am sure as hell am. 343 Please fix this. Because this is making me only wanting to play Campaign and it's ruining my experience of Multiplayer. Plus, Stop making The BR as a default weapon on other game types too. Because I don't want it as a default weapon. There are some who don't either. It just makes others wanting to get easy kills. Please don't think it's a troll post either, because I'm not trolling, It's an occurring problem for me. And I'm not trying to sound like a kid since I have played Halo since 01. Plus. I don't like BRs. Not really good with them...and it gets me annoyed when people expect others to use the BR.


Enough with these threads already... the BR will and always should be the starting weapon. The game is balanced this way and if you don't like it and/or getting tired of it halo is not the game for you. Everyone votes for it for a reason because they know if they get SMG starts everyone just runs for the BR's and power weapons and the first team that gets them wins( if they know what they are doing) and that is not balanced. You are the minority in the halo community dude sorry people love the BR and if you don't like it tough.

Edit: If you are not good with the BR then learn. Takes a lot more skill to 4 somebody then to spray run up and smack them


The BR was NOT the starting weapon when Halo 2 first came out in multiplayer, it was the SMG. BR starts came along later. Fighting for weapons is what made Halo fun and for those that love starting with the BR play Hardcore, that is why it is there. Also Halo 3's default weapon was the AR because Bungie realized that the BR was to powerful of a weapon to start with. I agree with the original poster BR starts should be removed from Halo 2's playlist and I hope to see that happen now that team Hardcore is an option.


I know it was not the starting weapon that doesn't change the fact that SMG's imbalance the game... Why do you think they changed it toward the end of Halo 2 because they realized that it was stupid to start with an SMG. Also why do you think they put all BR starts in this game? Once again you are the minority in the community learn or stop complaining...

RoC IriE wrote:
I'm getting very tired of people voting for Team Slayer BR on Halo The Master Chief Collection. Every-time it's always the same (Team) Slayer BR. It needs its own playlist and needs to get out of the playlist from Halo 2 Anniversary Halo 3 & Halo 2 Classic. It should be the BR Playlist for BR & Team BR Slayer Playlist, so other players can enjoy other game types instead of (Team) Slayer BR. Not everyone loves the Battle Rifle & players need to accept that fact. Is anyone else besides myself tired of People voting for it and wanting to try different game-types instead of Slayer BR? Because I am sure as hell am. 343 Please fix this. Because this is making me only wanting to play Campaign and it's ruining my experience of Multiplayer. Plus, Stop making The BR as a default weapon on other game types too. Because I don't want it as a default weapon. There are some who don't either. It just makes others wanting to get easy kills. Please don't think it's a troll post either, because I'm not trolling, It's an occurring problem for me. And I'm not trying to sound like a kid since I have played Halo since 01. Plus. I don't like BRs. Not really good with them...and it gets me annoyed when people expect others to use the BR.


Enough with these threads already... the BR will and always should be the starting weapon. The game is balanced this way and if you don't like it and/or getting tired of it halo is not the game for you. Everyone votes for it for a reason because they know if they get SMG starts everyone just runs for the BR's and power weapons and the first team that gets them wins( if they know what they are doing) and that is not balanced. You are the minority in the halo community dude sorry people love the BR and if you don't like it tough.

Edit: If you are not good with the BR then learn. Takes a lot more skill to 4 somebody then to spray run up and smack them


That's -Yoink-. If a good team knows how to handle themselves without a BR, that BR control doesn't mean -Yoink-. Only idiots run into the open asking to get killed by a BR.
Don't get me wrong I like BR's, but it's -Yoinking!- annoying how every game that's all anyone picks. There's no variety. Which is why he's got a valid point. It should have it's own playlists. Hell if you only want to play Slayer, go play in the Team Slayer playlist, Some of us would like to play Objective game types once in a while.
Ok you and your team start with SMG's and my team starts with BR's see what happens when you join our game. Also the reason why there is no variety is because 343 doesn't know how to make a game and add playlists correctly not because of the BR so put the blame where it needs to be not on the weapon that made halo...
Quit trolling.
He not trolling and it the truth. Most people would always get the BR because it a OP weapon. But my best weapon I use is the AR or the DMR. I don't use the battle rifle that much is because it feel like I'm copying the person who using the BR.
Go play campaign. All the mindless SMG fire you can want. Leave the multiplayer to people who want to get better and enjoy playing on an even playing field. If you don't want to accept the BR, then play something other than multiplayer, because the BR is here to stay. Campaign players like you are the ones who whine and ruin the game for the multiplayer players. Halo has always been a game about being the more precise player and outgunning your opponents, and if you can't handle that, then maybe Halo isn't the game for you.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6