Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Getting achievements for things I didnt do

OP KarsTheGorgeus

Anyone else randomly get achievements for things you didnt do and have your play time for campaigns inflated? It first happened when I was playing through Halo 3 on legendary. I paused the game for awhile and I believe even left it on overnight and when I woke up the next morning I had the play 200-250-300 games achievement and somehow my play time on Halo campaign went from 12 hours to 312 hours...recently I was playing through Halo 2 on heroic, the game crashed, I started my system back up and it gave me the achievements for playing 350-400-450-500 games and playing through Halo 4 on legendary and playing through it by myself... Ive never even attempted to play Halo 4 on legendary it also made my halo 2 play time 230 something hours.
Anyone else randomly get achievements for things you didnt do and have your play time for campaigns inflated? It first happened when I was playing through Halo 3 on legendary. I paused the game for awhile and I believe even left it on overnight and when I woke up the next morning I had the play 200-250-300 games achievement and somehow my play time on Halo campaign went from 12 hours to 312 hours...recently I was playing through Halo 2 on heroic, the game crashed, I started my system back up and it gave me the achievements for playing 350-400-450-500 games and playing through Halo 4 on legendary and playing through it by myself... Ive never even attempted to play Halo 4 on legendary it also made my halo 2 play time 230 something hours.
It's funny how they're still having problems with glitched achievements 4 years after launch
It's funny how they're still having problems with glitched achievements 4 years after launch
Happened to me this morning. I was actually just trying out a friends headset to see if I wanted to buy them so I loaded up Halo MCC and got the Halo 4 Legendary solo one as well on the main menu. Thought it was weird, but, I’m not gonna complain about a free achievement lol.
Yes, it happened to me. Apparently, I finished ODST on legendary without even trying. Good times!
I wish I could get achievements for things I did do.