Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Grassroot Nameplate Subzero Sniper not received?

OP Suro

So I managed to match the group of streamers on the first playdate for the Sub-zero Sniper nameplate and I haven't got mine

Has anyone else played the playdate with them and received theirs yet? It's been more than 2 weeks
Suro wrote:
So I managed to match the group of streamers on the first playdate for the Sub-zero Sniper nameplate and I haven't got mine

Has anyone else played the playdate with them and received theirs yet? It's been more than 2 weeks
Send in a ticket to support letting them know that you haven’t received it yet. You can do so right HERE AT THIS LINK.
Suro, did you get it by submitting the ticket?
I played against the SWAT Nation guys on April 22nd and still haven't gotten my frozen ring nameplate. I just submitted a ticket.
Suro, did you get it by submitting the ticket?
I played against the SWAT Nation guys on April 22nd and still haven't gotten my frozen ring nameplate. I just submitted a ticket.
No, some of the streamers said you got to wait 3-4 weeks which is ridiculous, even though I played those guys on the 10th of April.
This is the longest by far to not receiving an nameplate. I've pretty much got most of the other nameplates and they only took 1 week to arrive so I don't really know.
I submitted a ticket and got word back that I need to contact the "GCS Tournament Organizer or Content creator". I doubt they would even remember who they played with and which gamertags they sent off.