Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

H2 Classic & H2A Double Team Playlist

OP lPROPH3Tl

My buddy & I are extremely excited for the recent update Halo MCC was recently given but that being said we were a bit disappointed when we couldn’t find the Team Doubles playlist for H2 Classic and for H2A!
Surely 343 will put it in! And if so when!???
Not every playlist is going to be permanent. A lot of the more niche playlists like SWAT and Doubles will remain rotational until they see what the population is playing and what's popular and what's not. They'll also be looking at the population to see how many people are playing, meaning some more playlists will be cut if needed.
I agree!! Bring h2 doubles pls!!!
Not having H2A and H2 in the doubles playlist is stupid. Same with FFA. They need to add them.
H2 Doubles is not niche, it’s a staple and needs to be there.
YamaMX wrote:
And how is a gametype that's not standard and specific to a single multiplayer not niche? It's not a stable. It's slayer with teams of two.
YamaMX wrote:
According to whom? I personally love H2 Doubles and hated the fact that we never really got to play it in MCC because of the BlackScreen Quit Loss glitch. But when 343 was gathering feedback for the playlists that MCC players wanted the most, the opinions and votes of people like you were few and far in between. Therefore we'll be fortunate enough just to get it as a rotational hopper, and it'll most likely be unranked.
YamaMX wrote:
According to whom? I personally love H2 Doubles and hated the fact that we never really got to play it in MCC because of the BlackScreen Quit Loss glitch. But when 343 was gathering feedback for the playlists that MCC players wanted the most, the opinions and votes of people like you were few and far in between. Therefore we'll be fortunate enough just to get it as a rotational hopper, and it'll most likely be unranked.
Perhaps times have changed. But it was a standard playlist in actual H2, far from special, simply expected. It always had a solid population and carried into H3 and Reach. Only when 343 took over did Doubles suddenly become not standard.
YamaMX wrote:
Not everyone is on the halo waypoint forums. I wasn’t aware of any sort of feedback until I found this thread from searching Google to see why a Halo 2 double team playlist doesn’t exist. I’m sure many other people that play this game feel similarly.
CaS0092 wrote:
YamaMX wrote:
Not everyone is on the halo waypoint forums. I wasn’t aware of any sort of feedback until I found this thread from searching Google to see why a Halo 2 double team playlist doesn’t exist. I’m sure many other people that play this game feel similarly.
Waypoint isn't the only source for feedback bud. MCC's feedback came from surveys, Reddit, YouTube, Twitter, Discord, forums, and many other sources beyond just Waypoint.

Also, let's not bring back a thread from two months ago, okay?
CaS0092 wrote:
YamaMX wrote:
Waypoint isn't the only source for feedback bud. MCC's feedback came from surveys, Reddit, YouTube, Twitter, Discord, forums, and many other sources beyond just Waypoint.

Ah, I apologize. Not all of us are members of the MCC subreddit. Know what would make sense, bud? Feedback in the actual game. Maybe the developers can figure out how to add a simple multiple choice survey to ask the people who bought their game how they feel about it? It only took them 4 years to make the game playable, so maybe they can take a couple months and figure that out. What do you think?
CaS0092 wrote:
CaS0092 wrote:
YamaMX wrote:

Ah, I apologize. Not all of us are members of the MCC subreddit. Know what would make sense, bud? Feedback in the actual game. Maybe the developers can figure out how to add a simple multiple choice survey to ask the people who bought their game how they feel about it? It only took them 4 years to make the game playable, so maybe they can take a couple months and figure that out. What do you think?
Name one game that has feedback sent directly from the game. Social media and forums are a much easier way to get in touch with the developers.