Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nay! It was HERESY!!
I WILL continue my campaign for the Halo 4 Cortana Model..
No. You will not.
STAHP! XD You're killing me
The weight of your broken sides will stay your feet, and you will be left behind.

And now I'm done, until another scene pops up.

EDIT: Oh. Somebody beat me to that part.
Your Xbox was about to crash. There's smoke coming out the back. Graphics card? Totally fried. And let's not even talk about the frame rate.
Tell that to Microsoft.
Your new console is a Gen-2, just came up from California this morning. Lets see how she holds up.
Ok, scroll to the top of the thread. Good, now to the bottom, ok, now come meet me on the next page...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nay! It was HERESY!!
I WILL continue my campaign for the Halo 4 Cortana Model..
No. You will not.
STAHP! XD You're killing me
The weight of your broken sides will stay your feet, and you will be left behind.

And now I'm done, until another scene pops up.

EDIT: Oh. Somebody beat me to that part.
Your Xbox was about to crash. There's smoke coming out the back. Graphics card? Totally fried. And let's not even talk about the frame rate.
Tell that to Microsoft.
You told me there wouldn't be a Halo 2 Anniversary.

I have a feeling this'll be locked before we get to the end of Halo 2's campaign.
And you told me the master chief collection was just a rumour, so smile would ya? While this thread still hasn't been locked!

(Grammars a tad iffy on that last sentence...)
Quote:
And you told me the master chief collection was just a rumour, so smile would ya? While this thread still hasn't been locked!
This topic has drawn quite a crowd.

If you came to see me join in, you will be disappointed.
Quote:
Quote:

Are you sure?
OP, additional posters! Halo 3 Cortana model supporters, and lots of 'em!
I can see them using the Halo 3 model so that it ties all 3 games together.

However, I wasn't very impressed with her in CEA, I thought she looked rather stiff and poorly animated, just my opinion though.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Are you sure?
Forumgoers, we're lucky to have you back. Go ahead Op.
They'll probably keep her aesthetics closely to the 3rd Halo design Cortana.
They'll probably use something close to the Halo 4 model, which I don't mind, but seeing something more akin to the Halo 2 or 3 model would be nice.
Quote:
I don't think a hologram with a barbie doll anatomy can really be called nude, even without being covered in shifting symbols.

Her Halo 4 model is still the best regardless.
My only problem was that she wasn't blue enough or transparent enough.
Halo 2 Anniversary Cortana looks pretty good from what I saw. She looks more like her Halo 2 model but with the obvious graphical update.
Quote:
Halo 2 Anniversary Cortana looks pretty good from what I saw. She looks more like her Halo 2 model but with the obvious graphical update.
Where did you see Cortana in Halo 2 Anniversary? I didn't think that any footage of her was released yet.
Quote:
Quote:
Where did you see Cortana in Halo 2 Anniversary? I didn't think that any footage of her was released yet.
Leak.... Kind of.

Will I get in any trouble posting it here?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Leak.... Kind of.

Short answer: Yes.

Look on the forum rules, should be top of the list of topics.
Well .. i think the best model when she gets " minimized " you know .. just a small ball .
This is perhaps the greatest thread I have ever seen here.
I hope they use either the H4 model or an updated version of the H2 model.

Quote:
Well .. i think the best model when she gets " minimized " you know .. just a small ball
I don't know why, but I laughed pretty damn hard at this.

EDIT: Actually, I'm laughing hysterically at the whole thread. This may be my favourite thread so far in the Master Chief Collection forum.
Quote:
I personally wouldn't mind if they used the Halo 4 Cortana. She looks good, and has a much higher visual quality than the Halo 3 Cortana. We're talking about a game for the Xbox One here, using a Halo 3 model over one from Halo 4 would be rather silly.

Of course, they may just go and create a new model and textures that are an updated version of her Halo 2 look, which would be more than fine!

Also, what's wrong with Cortana being completely nude? She's always been completely nude, even in Halo 1... We're all mature guys here, let's not start freaking out over a nude hologram.
I'd rather go with a updated H2 Cortana over H4 any day. I think. H2 still has the best Cortana despite it not being as popping as Halo 4.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Leak.... Kind of.

I saw it on facebook today. A small clip about the cutscenes, Cortana looks good in those few seconds she was shown.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Leak.... Kind of.

I saw it on facebook today. A small clip about the cutscenes, Cortana looks good in those few seconds she was shown.
Yeah, that's it. It's not really a leak. It was shown behind closed doors at E3 but I like to side with caution so I didn't post the video link.

But yes, Cortana looks very good in this game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5