Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

H2A MP Desperately Needs More Maps

OP Foehammer 9

The Halo 2 anniversary multiplayer is by far, in my opinion the best multiplayer experience Halo has to offer. However, aside from quality gameplay, the same six maps gets stale quick. While I'm not asking for more developer made maps, although that would be nice, adding some forge made maps is more than reasonable. But considering 343's neglectful actions against the MCC, I very much doubt it will happen.
I agree, it does need more maps. Some of the maps aren't even in the halo 2 anniversary playlist like bloodline, if you wanna play that your only chance is to get lucky in BTB which has SO many maps so gl..
MCC is almost two years old, and also not a 343 original. I agree that new content would be awesome, but so would be new content for Halo Reach.

It ain't gonna happen.
MCC is almost two years old, and also not a 343 original. I agree that new content would be awesome, but so would be new content for Halo Reach.

It ain't gonna happen.
Sadly it won't happen. Just enjoy what you have :)
Carnag72 wrote:
I agree, it does need more maps. Some of the maps aren't even in the halo 2 anniversary playlist like bloodline, if you wanna play that your only chance is to get lucky in BTB which has SO many maps so gl..
And everyone always seems to vote H3 Valhalla :/
Nicckh wrote:
Carnag72 wrote:
And everyone always seems to vote H3 Valhalla :/
So go into the playlist with a group of friends and control the vote. Bloodline comes up in Team Actionsack as Gungoose CTF
The Halo 2 anniversary multiplayer is by far, in my opinion the best multiplayer experience Halo has to offer. However, aside from quality gameplay, the same six maps gets stale quick. While I'm not asking for more developer made maps, although that would be nice, adding some forge made maps is more than reasonable. But considering 343's neglectful actions against the MCC, I very much doubt it will happen.
if the br had moire spread so it couldn't snipe people i would like it more.
New dev maps would be great. The problem is though that people only vote for the map with Slayer BR, which frustrates me a lot. If they add new maps, they need to adjust the voting system or change it to random selection.
It's actually a simple solution that will never happen. Forge is in h2a but isnot used for mm. I've seen some great remakes in this forge as well so I never understood why this never happened
whatever you say, 343 aren't gonna care