1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Cant find a game in any h2 or h2a. Dosnt matter what rank I search on can never find a game. Maybe if 343 didnt have 90% of the playlist be h3 then we would actually enjoy playing what we want. MCC was all about h2 coming back but 343 killed it again.
Cant find a game in any h2 or h2a. Dosnt matter what rank I search on can never find a game. Maybe if 343 didnt have 90% of the playlist be h3 then we would actually enjoy playing what we want. MCC was all about h2 coming back but 343 killed it again.
Dude chill out
Dude chill out
Well he’s not wrong
Agreed, some people prefer the other Halos more than 3.
If you can't find games in the H2 playlists now, why would you think you would find games if they made more H2 playlists? Only thing I'd say is to try and search at different times during the day and see if you get lucky.
Simply low population counts=, long wait times.
Yes reach will give a short term spike and maybe the progression system will help but going on twitch, mixer and reading the top 50 games played list shows both mcc and h5 well down the order.
Crossplay is the only real logical beacon of hope for the console mcc
When I search on Matchmaking I choose all Games Except Halo3 and that works really Well!
Try that method, you’ll get a lot more H2 games!

Doing it this way is the best method I’ve seen. If you Choose H2 only you’ll get nothing. But choose all games except H3 and that should work much better!
jalam wrote:
When I search on Matchmaking I choose all Games Except Halo3 and that works really Well!
Try that method, you’ll get a lot more H2 games!

Doing it this way is the best method I’ve seen. If you Choose H2 only you’ll get nothing. But choose all games except H3 and that should work much better!
That is for social games. I dont enjoy social games and only play ranked. I made a new account just to see how long it would take to find a h2 HC game and took over an hour on a lvl account
"90% of the playlists" are Halo 3 because that is the game with the biggest population. Your inability to find a match in H2C/H2A Team Hardcore is exactly why Halo 2 can't have more playlists. Until more Halo 2 fans come back—or 343i loosens the parameters even further—I don't really see anything changing.
Dude chill out
Well he’s not wrong
He kinda is actually
Dude chill out
Well he’s not wrong
He kinda is actually
How? Explain. H3 has the most playlists by far (4 out of the 7 are H3), H4 doesn’t even have a ranked playlist. Not only that 343 made H2c and h2a hardcore only variants which killed the population. I’m only rank 3 in H2c hardcore and on the weekends I’ll search for 15mins without finding a game. Arena was by far more popular and there have been other highly requested playlists for H2c that have been ignored. Also MCC was all about H2 coming back, why do you think they remastered H2 campaign and showcased H2a multiplayer when the game first came out. Also at E3 about 6 years back Mcc was showcased for H2
The reason for the low population is cause people want to play ranked multiplayer but not the varients that are currently. Add slayer, snipes and swat for a weekend and see how the population responds
The problem is just that H2 is a 15 year old game. You’d find matches pretty quickly if you searched social games.
The H2 community isn't nearly as big as H3's community on MCC. Even if there was a majority of H2 playlists, that wouldnt make people play it. You cant force people to play certain Halos. This was a huge problem on the old MCC. H2 and H3 Hardcore were meshed into one playlist. When H2 would win the vote from a party of 4 forcing the vote, nearly all of the other team would dodge because most of the pop is H3. Nothing you can do about it. They're just dead games sadly.
Dude chill out
Well he’s not wrong
He kinda is actually
How? Explain. H3 has the most playlists by far (4 out of the 7 are H3), H4 doesn’t even have a ranked playlist. Not only that 343 made H2c and h2a hardcore only variants which killed the population. I’m only rank 3 in H2c hardcore and on the weekends I’ll search for 15mins without finding a game. Arena was by far more popular and there have been other highly requested playlists for H2c that have been ignored. Also MCC was all about H2 coming back, why do you think they remastered H2 campaign and showcased H2a multiplayer when the game first came out. Also at E3 about 6 years back Mcc was showcased for H2
Then I guess it’s time for to play halo 3 then. You wonder why you can’t find games it’s simple H3 has a bigger population and obviously it wouldn’t make sense to make CE or 2 have more playlists and H2a was all about the CAMPAIGN coming back with the remastered graphics. I never see people streaming or uploading videos on H2c or H2a so clearly it’s not 343s fault so stop complaining and play the game.
Dude chill out
Well he’s not wrong
He kinda is actually
Then I guess it’s time for to play halo 3 then. You wonder why you can’t find games it’s simple H3 has a bigger population and obviously it wouldn’t make sense to make CE or 2 have more playlists and H2a was all about the CAMPAIGN coming back with the remastered graphics. I never see people streaming or uploading videos on H2c or H2a so clearly it’s not 343s fault so stop complaining and play the game.
H3 mp is garbage on mcc though , the mo if your in Australia plays much better on the 360 back compatibility version
Dude chill out
Well he’s not wrong
He kinda is actually
H3 mp is garbage on mcc though , the mp if your in Australia plays much better on the 360 back compatibility version
Yeah it's pretty much impossible for solos or teams to find matches in H2 Hardcore unless you arrange teams. The game really should be called the Halo 3 Collection, because it certainty brushes H2 under the rug.
Yeah it's pretty much impossible for solos or teams to find matches in H2 Hardcore unless you arrange teams. The game really should be called the Halo 3 Collection, but it certainty brushes H2 under the rug.
Fax.
This is my second day back in a long time for MCC. I have my soical composer set to H2A only, 4v4, slayer, action sack, and snipers and find games pretty quickly. Most players are probably playing soical rather than ranked since you can pick what game types you want. I have no desire to play ranked honestly. The one thing ranked playlist need to work well is a big population which MCC just doesn't have. But I love being back in MCC.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2