1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Cant find a game in any h2 or h2a. Dosnt matter what rank I search on can never find a game. Maybe if 343 didnt have 90% of the playlist be h3 then we would actually enjoy playing what we want. MCC was all about h2 coming back but 343 killed it again.
Dude chill out
Well he’s not wrong
He kinda is actually
How? Explain. H3 has the most playlists by far (4 out of the 7 are H3), H4 doesn’t even have a ranked playlist. Not only that 343 made H2c and h2a hardcore only variants which killed the population. I’m only rank 3 in H2c hardcore and on the weekends I’ll search for 15mins without finding a game. Arena was by far more popular and there have been other highly requested playlists for H2c that have been ignored. Also MCC was all about H2 coming back, why do you think they remastered H2 campaign and showcased H2a multiplayer when the game first came out. Also at E3 about 6 years back Mcc was showcased for H2
Then I guess it’s time for to play halo 3 then. You wonder why you can’t find games it’s simple H3 has a bigger population and obviously it wouldn’t make sense to make CE or 2 have more playlists and H2a was all about the CAMPAIGN coming back with the remastered graphics. I never see people streaming or uploading videos on H2c or H2a so clearly it’s not 343s fault so stop complaining and play the game.
H3 mp is garbage on mcc though , the mp if your in Australia plays much better on the 360 back compatibility version
I have to disagree with you it plays almost the exact same on mcc
Cant find a game in any h2 or h2a. Dosnt matter what rank I search on can never find a game. Maybe if 343 didnt have 90% of the playlist be h3 then we would actually enjoy playing what we want. MCC was all about h2 coming back but 343 killed it again.
Dude chill out
Well he’s not wrong
He kinda is actually
How? Explain. H3 has the most playlists by far (4 out of the 7 are H3), H4 doesn’t even have a ranked playlist. Not only that 343 made H2c and h2a hardcore only variants which killed the population. I’m only rank 3 in H2c hardcore and on the weekends I’ll search for 15mins without finding a game. Arena was by far more popular and there have been other highly requested playlists for H2c that have been ignored. Also MCC was all about H2 coming back, why do you think they remastered H2 campaign and showcased H2a multiplayer when the game first came out. Also at E3 about 6 years back Mcc was showcased for H2
Then I guess it’s time for to play halo 3 then. You wonder why you can’t find games it’s simple H3 has a bigger population and obviously it wouldn’t make sense to make CE or 2 have more playlists and H2a was all about the CAMPAIGN coming back with the remastered graphics. I never see people streaming or uploading videos on H2c or H2a so clearly it’s not 343s fault so stop complaining and play the game.
H3 mp is garbage on mcc though , the mp if your in Australia plays much better on the 360 back compatibility version
I have to disagree with you it plays almost the exact same on mcc
So I must dig out my back compatible copy, waste hard drive space reconfig my controller settings everytime I want to play H3, instead of just firing up the mcc version at 60fps and enhanced graphics . If I'm willing to go to that much trouble just to play H3 Mp, I'm thinking maybe it doesn't play nearly exactly the same at all.
Dude chill out
Great map.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2