Skip to main content
Pleas for the love of god fix the infection in H3. Between almost every match having the last man be stuck out of bounds and the last man jumping off the edge of the map never letting the round end.

Seriously, what is stopping them from fixing the maps? Any time I see someone do any of these I just insta quit at this point, by the time the match ends I will have already been halfway through another one without anyone cheating.
Pleas for the love of god fix the infection in H3. Between almost every match having the last man be stuck out of bounds and the last man jumping off the edge of the map never letting the round end.

Seriously, what is stopping them from fixing the maps? Any time I see someone do any of these I just insta quit at this point, by the time the match ends I will have already been halfway through another one without anyone cheating.
I’ve seen 2 examples of people where they’re not supposed to be and it slowed the enjoyment down, took it out to the woods, shot it in the head and left it in a shallow grave in the forest to be found 5 weeks later.

Frankly Halo 3 infection sucks. It isnt fun for either party, its not at all fast or remotely exhilarating, the shotgun is terrible and winning as a zombie seems damn near impossible especially on maps where out of bounds exploits are frequent and unfixed. Especially on maps with additional verticality.

I’ve seen 2 examples of people where they’re not supposed to be and it slowed the enjoyment down, took it out to the woods, shot it in the head and left it in a shallow grave in the forest to be found 5 weeks later.

Frankly Halo 3 infection sucks. It isnt fun for either party, its not at all fast or remotely exhilarating, the shotgun is terrible and winning as a zombie seems damn near impossible especially on maps where out of bounds exploits are frequent and unfixed. Especially on maps with additional verticality.
For me any map with a lot of cliffs tend to be terrible. Guardian, Epitath, Narrows, Assembly, Longshore, and Blackout are the worst offenders. But that's most of the maps to begin with. There are too many out of map exploits. Worse yet most of the exploits aren't even places to get kills but to just run the timer to the end.
The funny part is that people who constantly suicide in H3 Infection lose points. It may be frustrating that you can't catch them because they throw a grenade to their feet every time, but these people only hurt themselves