Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

H4 Customization (Mark V, ODST, Ricochet,Perfect ?

OP LnT ApocaLipo

Hello,

I'am big fan of Mark V helmet. I noticed that they didn't add the last helmets for Halo 4 ( Mark V, ODST, Ricochet, Perfect) in Halo The Master Chief Collection.
I don't understand why they removed the helmets for MCC because the game modes and the maps are in the game. Its stupid that 343 Industries didn't add all helmets for the people who love the last helmets.
It's a shame they did, but really.. It's just cosmetic and doesn't affect game play. So it's not the end of the world.
You are right ^^ i hope the game will work properly soon
Hello,

I'am big fan of Mark V helmet. I noticed that they didn't add the last helmets for Halo 4 ( Mark V, ODST, Ricochet, Perfect) in Halo The Master Chief Collection.
I don't understand why they removed the helmets for MCC because the game modes and the maps are in the game. Its stupid that 343 Industries didn't add all helmets for the people who love the last helmets.
*looks at avatar* I don't believe you.

seriously though the way they opted to do customization in this game confuses me. We're forced to use armor sets, but some of the sets are omitted entirely.

Personally I'd like full customization back, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen :(

but I would still like the game to be fixed first and foremost.
The weapon skins from the championship bundle are also missing. On top of that, the game is running in its pre-patch state.
I wish the customizations were complete like they were in the separate games. Let us mix and match the sets as we want.
I hope in Halo 5: Guardians, you can customize your spartan like halo 4 or even better ^^ (more options to change the spartan)