OP CHead2000

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
Dear 343 Industries,
I am sure you are aware that we Halo fans are very excited for Halo 2 Anniversary. However, I am sure that more than half of all Halo fans have an Xbox 360. For many of us, Halo 2 has been our favorite Halo game ever. I have not followed the Halo franchise since the beginning, but Halo 2 is still my favorite Halo campaign. The only thing I don't like about it is the graphics. When I heard that Halo 2 Anniversary was announced, I was so excited, until I heard that it would only be for Xbox One. I would get an Xbox One, but I wouldn't be able to play Halo: Reach, which, in my opinion, has the best Forge Mode and Multiplayer Matchmaking. So that means that I could either play Halo 2 Anniversary or play Halo: Reach. I don't have much experience with selling products, but if you sold Halo 2 Anniversary to Halo fans who have the Xbox 360, you would probably have more than twice the potential buyers. If you were to make Halo 2 Anniversary for the Xbox 360, you would make ALL Halo fans ecstatic as well as make more money. In conclusion, I, and many other Halo fans, want nothing more than to see Halo 2 Anniversary on the Xbox 360. So I ask you once more, please make Halo 2 Anniversary for the Xbox 360 for the entire Halo community to enjoy its greatness and experience the most cherished Halo game ever.
Sincerely,
CHead2000
no thats a horrible idea

they need halo to move consoles.
Quote:
Dear 343 Industries,
I am sure you are aware that we Halo fans are very excited for Halo 2 Anniversary. However, I am sure that more than half of all Halo fans have an Xbox 360. For many of us, Halo 2 has been our favorite Halo game ever. I have not followed the Halo franchise since the beginning, but Halo 2 is still my favorite Halo campaign. The only thing I don't like about it is the graphics. When I heard that Halo 2 Anniversary was announced, I was so excited, until I heard that it would only be for Xbox One. I would get an Xbox One, but I wouldn't be able to play Halo: Reach, which, in my opinion, has the best Forge Mode and Multiplayer Matchmaking. So that means that I could either play Halo 2 Anniversary or play Halo: Reach. I don't have much experience with selling products, but if you sold Halo 2 Anniversary to Halo fans who have the Xbox 360, you would probably have more than twice the potential buyers. If you were to make Halo 2 Anniversary for the Xbox 360, you would make ALL Halo fans ecstatic as well as make more money. In conclusion, I, and many other Halo fans, want nothing more than to see Halo 2 Anniversary on the Xbox 360. So I ask you once more, please make Halo 2 Anniversary for the Xbox 360 for the entire Halo community to enjoy its greatness and experience the most cherished Halo game ever.
Sincerely,
CHead2000
And now more than half should have/get an Xbox One.

And by the way, the choice isn't between Halo 2 Anniversary and Reach.

It's between Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2, Halo 2 Anniversary (Campaign and Multiplayer), Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo: Nightfall, and the Halo 5: Guardians Beta, all running at 1080p, 60fps.
No.

The engine that is used for H2A is built from the ground up for X1. The 360 could not run it.
I understand the burden, I do, but it would be impossible to play Halo 2 Anniversary on the 360. It would be like trying to run Halo 3 on the original Xbox.

Plus, if you got an Xbox One, you could still play Reach so long as you hang on to your 360; that's what I'm doing. I'm not abandoning Reach or ODST or any of my favorite 360 games for a long time.
No, let's stop spending more resources on decade-old technology and move forward.
No, Xbox one needs a mover and halo mcc is. No way its going to come on other platforms at this point.
This is not an issue of only dumbing down the graphics so the 360 can keep up, entire selling points for the MCC would not be available. Things like dedicated servers and everything on 1 disk would simply not be possible, it would only cheapen the experience and force you to buy an Xbox One anyway. Plus, it's already been said that the entire thing would need to be remade, precious resources would be wasted that could have gone to improving the MCC or what not.

Edit: precious, not previous >.<
343 has confirmed that Halo: Master Chief Collection will not be coming to the 360 because of the technical limitations of that console. It will remain exclusive to the Xbox One for the time being.
It's time to move forward, OP.
No.

The whole reason this game is even being made is to help XBox One sell consoles.

Its $400 bucks guys. If anyone can't get $400 from now until launch (3 months), their priorities need to change. Sorry to be blunt, but its the truth.
Sorry OP, but you'd probably have more luck asking for Halo Reach to be brought to the The Master Chief Collection. It's much more likely to happen than Halo 2 Amniversary being brought to Xbox 360.
Q: Could The Master Chief Collection be developed on Xbox 360?
-xXLJSpartacusXx

A: We are dedicated to bringing a full and fun experience to Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One, providing you with dedicated servers, a unified interface, increased visual fidelity, and gameplay running at 60 fps. We do not have any plans to bring the game to Xbox 360 as the game size, enhanced features and technical specifications simply can’t support it.

https://blogs.halowaypoint.com/en-us/blogs/headlines/posts/the-halo-bulletin-6-19-14

----

It's not happening.
Quote:
No.

The engine that is used for H2A is built from the ground up for X1. The 360 could not run it.
Kinda. You're actually thinking of the Halo 5 engine:
Quote:
“Halo 5: Guardians” is a bigger effort than “Halo 4.” That applies to the content and scope of the game, as well as the technology in what’s now a brand new and more powerful engine.
H2A multiplayer is running on a "modified" engine--probably modified from an engine originally built for the original Xbox or Xbox 360.
Quote:
The original Halo 2 multiplayer and campaign will still have BXR and similar button combos. The 6 new maps are built upon a modified engine for Xbox One, so some of these button combos/glitches will not work as they did in the original.
That said, it doesn't really matter anyway because the MCC is too big and bold for the 360, and 343i isn't going to release a watered-down Halo 2: Anniversary for the 360.
nope.

no more cross gen please.
God no. The population divide would be terrible for the game, and it would pointless since the X 1 version will be the better version.

Stop being poor and get an xbox one.
Quote:
God no. The population divide would be terrible for the game, and it would pointless since the X 1 version will be the better version.

There's absolutely no need to be rude.
Quote:
This deserves a golden medal.
Quote:
No.

The whole reason this game is even being made is to help XBox One sell consoles.

Its $400 bucks guys. If anyone can't get $400 from now until launch (3 months), their priorities need to change. Sorry to be blunt, but its the truth.
This is a stupid thing to say, maybe people have other priorities that are more important than getting an Xbox One. It isn't the truth, just because you can get that sort of money doesn't mean everyone else can.

Unfortunately for people who only have a 360, you won't get an anniversary, not because they don't want to necessarily, but because the 360 would not be able to run the engine.
Quote:
Quote:
No.

This is a stupid thing to say, maybe people have other priorities that are more important than getting an Xbox One. It isn't the truth, just because you can get that sort of money doesn't mean everyone else can.

Unfortunately for people who only have a 360, you won't get an anniversary, not because they don't want to necessarily, but because the 360 would not be able to run the engine.
I believe its 100% the truth.

Its 3 months from now ( And Weve known about this game for the past 2 months), which would be 5.

I just don't understand how someone wouldn't be able to come up with $400 in a matter of 5 months. You should be saving at least 20% of your paycheck anyway. But theres really no excuse.

If you're young, get a part time job at McDonalds and it'd be paid off within a month.

The only reason to not buy an XB1 is if you don't have the TIME to play it. School/Job/Kids/ect
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7