Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Halo 2 Anniversary Glitch?

OP Oohrion

So I'm playing co-op on Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign and whenever one of us dies, we have to go back to the check point. So I'm not sure if that's an update or glitch or if that's just how it is. I haven't played the H2A campaign in about 3 years so, if anyone could see if this is a glitch or how it is, please let me know. Thank you.
It's not a glitch, that's what happens in Halo 2 campaign on Legendary. Don't die. :P
Oohrion wrote:
So I'm playing co-op on Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign and whenever one of us dies, we have to go back to the check point. So I'm not sure if that's an update or glitch or if that's just how it is. I haven't played the H2A campaign in about 3 years so, if anyone could see if this is a glitch or how it is, please let me know. Thank you.
Check to make sure that you don't have the Iron Skull accidentally turned on. I believe that it forces you to restart the checkpoint if you die on co-op.
Jestzer wrote:
It's not a glitch, that's what happens in Halo 2 campaign on Legendary. Don't die. :P
Seriously? I thought it was just the Iron skull that did that.
Wasupy08 wrote:
Jestzer wrote:
Seriously? I thought it was just the Iron skull that did that.
Nope. In Halo 2 on Legendary, the mission will revert to the last checkpoint when one of the players dies on co-op. This is the only game in the MCC that does that.
Jestzer wrote:
It prevents you from cheesing Halo 2's campaign on Legendary.
After Halo 2, Halo 3 feels like a walk in the park in coop.
Jestzer wrote:
Scorrrrpio wrote:
Oohrion wrote:
Check to make sure that you don't have the Iron Skull accidentally turned on. I believe that it forces you to restart the checkpoint if you die on co-op.
Thanks!
Oohrion wrote:
Jestzer wrote:
Scorrrrpio wrote:
Oohrion wrote:
Thanks!
Wait, it worked?
its how all campaigns are on legendary.
nLz06 wrote:
After Halo 2, Halo 3 feels like a walk in the park in coop.
exactly how I felt on solo.
it's legendary boy
Legendary H2 is like that some say it's the hardest of all Halo campaigns
Scorrrrpio wrote:
Oohrion wrote:
Jestzer wrote:
Scorrrrpio wrote:
Oohrion wrote:
Thanks!
Wait, it worked?
I didn't check, so we just continued on and finished.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not revive old topics.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show