Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo 2 Anniversary MP dead?

OP TheJoJoestar

I love the H2:A Mp but can't find any players.
It's the only halo MP I'd like to play, since halo 5 just sucks, I have no problem finding players in reach but I'm no longer used to the 30 fps gameplay.
It can be tough to find matches sometimes.

I tend to play on weekends and have some success in that playlist. It's also one of my favourites - not to mention there are a couple of achievements you can only get by playing in H2AMP.

Be sure to have your social settings such that it isn't 'best match' (rank wise) but 'fastest match'.
I was playing some H2A last night. Usually took like 30 second to maybe a minute to find games.
I've been playing it and finding matches pretty easily
I was just playing as well with no issues. May want to try a hard reset of the Xbox. That usually always solves any issues I have
I still playing Halo 2 Anniversary and it is very hard to find players
When I last tried to find a match I couldn't. May have been just the time of day though.
It doesn't help that there are only a few remastered maps. Gets repetitive.
Give it time. Once the patch comes out, I'm sure the population will grow quite a bit
I struggle to find matches, and when I do its crazy one sided. I actually got paired up with Mikwen last weekend, and I'm only a level 8. Thankfully he was on my team
Maybe if they add more maps they will revive the game
Yes! It makes no sense to have all the maps for the original H2 but only 5 on H2A...then again nothing they do really does make sense. In my opinion you should only be able to play H2A in multiplayer. The original should just be there for customs.
Yeah but some times you seem to find all try hards 😂 like the one game “where he wasnt trying”.

For those of you why are reading this, me and perserverance play together from time to time, and one of those times we found players that beat us with rather underhanded tactics. Sure the game found players fast, but they were agresive level 50 players. 😅

that said, it a bit dead if it cant fill the gap between my level and 50 with suitable players. All though i have been told the matchmaking skill system is broken or non existent
eTs Wild wrote:
Yes! It makes no sense to have all the maps for the original H2 but only 5 on H2A...then again nothing they do really does make sense. In my opinion you should only be able to play H2A in multiplayer. The original should just be there for customs.
I don't agree. The original Halo 2 needs to be there for the old school players to enjoy and for newer players to experience. It'll give newer players some perspective as to how far Halo has come
I've never had an issue finding matches. Although, it seems like the first game of the night takes the longest to find, for some reason. After the first game, I'm in a match after about one minute of searching.
Regice554 wrote:
Yeah but some times you seem to find all try hards 😂 like the one game “where he wasnt trying”.

For those of you why are reading this, me and perserverance play together from time to time, and one of those times we found players that beat us with rather underhanded tactics. Sure the game found players fast, but they were agresive level 50 players. 😅

that said, it a bit dead if it cant fill the gap between my level and 50 with suitable players. All though i have been told the matchmaking skill system is broken or non existent
We can handle are own for the most part,but that one game was ridiculous.What was the final score? Like 50 to 18 or something?
Regice554 wrote:

We can handle are own for the most part,but that one game was ridiculous.What was the final score? Like 50 to 18 or something?
Im not even sure it was that, but it could of been. it was a game where a player was on top of the middle of the map just spawn killing us for half the game. It was smg start and they had snipers and br, all over high ground so we could barely spawn, let alone regroup.

So i just tried to find a game in aniversy and i couldnt, however people are voting for it in btb, so thats something.
Regice554 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

Im not even sure it was that, but it could of been. it was a game where a player was on top of the middle of the map just spawn killing us for half the game. It was smg start and they had snipers and br, all over high ground so we could barely spawn, let alone regroup.

So i just tried to find a game in aniversy and i couldnt, however people are voting for it in btb, so thats something.
Yeah people have been voting for the h2a maps in btb more often which is a pleasant surprise