Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Halo 2: Anniversary Screenshots and Wallpapers

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
UPDATED AS OF 5/13/2020!

Enjoy the goodies y'all. 💚
I'm telling you guys, 343 knocked my socks of with H2A and Halo Wars 2 with their cinematic. Pure Gold. The tech and animators to make this stuff looking so cool gets me every time. Halo 2 is my personal favorite, and with the H2A graphics it just blows my mind. Just think, if we could go back to 2004 to show what Halo 2 will gonna look like in 15 years, the world wouldn't know what hit it.
These are just beautiful
Exactly what I needed for my social media banner. Thank you, team! 💚
Great images but why all the focus on the warthog? Would love some H2 dual wielding chief wallpapers!
UPDATED AS OF 5/13/2020!

Enjoy the goodies y'all. 💚
Thanks for these :-) I have a request, snickerdoodle. Is it possible to get an updated shot (same branding, etc. used in all these screenshots) of the achievement art used for "The Coin's Fault"? I have been using that as my Xbox background ever since I got my first Xbox One in 2016 and, while it is great as is, I would love to use a screenshot with the new logos and one that does not have the black bars at the top and bottom which the achievement art has.
Amazing!
Thanks for this amazing wallpapers, Halo 2 was always my favorite game of all the saga
Amazing
Great content thx
I wonder if my graphics card on my computer can handle halo
awesome
These look so cool
Looking good!
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH 2020
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The Zenith ones are amazing, thanks so much!
I really like the High Charity pic.
Amazing
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4