Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Halo 2: Anniversary Screenshots and Wallpapers

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Yeah is really good
Looks awesome
Looks great!
Halo 2 and Halo Wars 2 have the best cinematic in the series. They literally took my breath away. For H2A (and CEA) the little added cut scenes made the games give the nostalgia but ALSO feel new as the added cut scenes (though not many) gave added perspective. Halo Wars 2 was just great all the way around. Way to go 343, keep up the amazing work. After Infinite, if Halo 3 Anniversary is an option, I would absolutely metaphorically die to see H3A with the graphics from H2A. Keep up the amazing work 343!
Esta publicación ha sido editada por un moderador. Como actualmente no estamos equipados para proporcionar moderación en otros idiomas, debemos solicitar que todos los mensajes se publiquen en inglés. Siéntase libre de usar un servicio de traducción de idiomas en línea y luego cree un nuevo hilo con el texto traducido. Lo siento por los inconvenientes ocasionados.
Anyone know when the challenges and forge mode will come out for HaloMCC on pc
Noice
All of the screenshots are so beautiful
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Es una maravilla !!!!
So breath-taking. Nothing beats the beauty of Halo.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Pure gold
Halo will be always number one fps game for me
Long live Halo.
Spoiler:
Show
Definitely using that.
Spoiler:
Show
Really amazing wallpapaer.
great additional to my wallpaper
R3conRex wrote:
Just Beautiful
completely agree lol
wait they are in game screenshots if so thats amazing
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3