Since all games other than Halo 2 will be backwards compatible is it possible for 343 to remaster more maps for the H2A for those of us who want to play Halo 2? Or even release H2A separate free (if it works I'd pay) for those of us who have MCC so I can play any playlist I want without worrying about a different game out voting H2
I mean, it's possible. I wouldn't say it's likely.
Yeah it'd be nice but I don't see it happening unfortunately
Good luck
Yeah I think we're just stuck with MCC's buggy servers for H2A unfortunately
It would be neat, however I'm still certain that the Halo CE and Halo 2 community will still stay on MCC, including myself as well!
Yeah I plan to still stay with MCC!
That would be cool but i'm pretty certain that is not likely, kinda sad to say sense halo 2 is my favorite halo game of them all.
That would be cool but i'm pretty certain that is not likely, kinda sad to say sense halo 2 is my favorite halo game of them all.
Yeah Halo 2 is my favorite too, it'd be awesome to see this but I'm not expecting much. The most I'm expecting is it get added to the original backwards compatibility list which would be awesome as well
Yeah Halo 2 is my favorite too, it'd be awesome to see this but I'm not expecting much. The most I'm expecting is it get added to the original backwards compatibility list which would be awesome as well
Im sure it will be but you wont be able to play it online. They arent turning the og servers back on.
Nooga wrote:
Im sure it will be but you wont be able to play it online. They arent turning the og servers back on.
Well that sucks those original servers were still better than MCC servers
It's a long shot but I made a place to vote for a separate release of the game and with it the idea for new maps. I'm doubtful but worth a shot https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/20492341-release-halo-2-anniversary-separate
It's a good idea to realease it seperately with alll the maps
It's a long shot but I made a place to vote for a separate release of the game and with it the idea for new maps. I'm doubtful but worth a shot https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/20492341-release-halo-2-anniversary-separate
I will surelly support your amazig idea, sir. :)
Maybe I am completely wrong, but I don't think that the MCC will have a HUGE population loss, I think that only the most hardcore Halo fans will return to H3 and H4, maybe the other ones are playing other games such as H5: G or Overwatch. BO2 players returned to that game tho... I will still play the MCC, I will actually search for a group of people to play with every time we want.
It's possible, but I think not going to do it.
s4int117 wrote:
It's a good idea to realease it seperately with alll the maps
That is exactly what I was thinking
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show